This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 8

3662 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
look you killed you game except it you tried to make a dirty move got caught and are now going to play the price i gave survivor help and he was grateful so he decided to be loyal thats the diffrence
3662 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Andaib, do you understand how this game works?
You don't need an alliance to go far. This isn't a numbers game as much as it is a popularity game. I openly declined your alliance request because not only did you very-obviously refer to me as your "sheep pawn" who you will "carry" to the end but also because you are the audience's clear favorite.

I'm not killing my game, I'm just not trying to be a sheep, that is the last title I would want to have thrust upon me before I am nominated.
3662 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
Do you relise that if you go up your done i was going to give you a chance to fight for survival but since you just want to go up instead of being loyal to me then so be it. I WILL GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE TO SAVE YOUR SELF YOU ARE EITHER WITH ME AND MY ALLIES OR YOU ARE UP AND OUT TELL ME NOW!
3662 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
No need to be so forceful, LOL.
You need to realize that this whole game isn't about you.
There are still nine other contenders, so don't talk to people as if you are of god-tier.

I will take the "up and out" choice, but only by my own will. Think twice about your position in this game before you assume it is the best, because I will bet that you are about to fall!
3662 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
OK THEN ITS DONE I WILL NOT ASK THE VL TO KEEP YOU I WILL GET YOU OUT AND YOU WONT MAKE JURY ENJOY NO MORE CHANCES I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION
3662 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Did you mean to say decision?
Derision means "contemptuous ridicule or mockery."
3662 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
I FIXED IT LOL
3662 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
I don't get why you are targeting me though.
I am just an invisible floater.
I think you should take advantage of your power to get rid of enemies who actually have a shot at winning this game.
3662 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
I TOLD YOU THAT YOU LOST YOUR LAST CHANCE ICE CAN THANK YOU FOR SAVING HER THIS ROUND! NICE JOB! YOUR THE DUMBEST PLAYER IN THIS GAME! YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND YOU THREW IT AWAY CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY YOUR LAST 2 DAYS
3662 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
Lmao Sackeshi, It's funny because you don't realise that sooner or later people will turn on you and I wouldn't be surprised to see you, Brendon and Daniel on the block together x
Even if it doesn't happen when I'm in the game but it will happen soon <3
Anyways, I'm sick of this alliance Y'all have going and I cannot wait to see it crumble
Bye boo :D
3662 days ago
Sackeshi
luckly for you your dumb sheep got her self higher then you or the hit list so congrats
3662 days ago
DontVoteMePlease
Oh please Andrea, you have no say in what's going to happen because out have no idea what's happening.
3661 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jury HAS started.

7 + F3 = 10
3661 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why thank you Sackeshi, I'll repay you for that kind gesture *Smiles*
You are the kindest person I have ever met for doing this difficult thing x
3661 days 22 hours ago
JamieN8954
Yay jury :D

Everyone, lets have a gang bang to celebrate :D

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!