This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 12

Topic » Day 12

3665 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
The crown went to Davey.
Nominations remain as they are.
3665 days 17 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Well, I'd be a bit sad if I got 8th AGAIn in your series over in actives : O
3665 days 17 hours ago
Euro
Yay!
*Wears crown*
3665 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Lmao Joe,
You are so fucking fake.
Don't tell me to my face random crap when your going to nominate me.
Don't you realise by now Joe that people that fuck with me end up on the block next to me.
I suggest you start preparing for your eviction Joe because its approaching soon.
3665 days 17 hours ago
flamingjoe
What did you expect me to do? Tell you that I was nominating you? Then you'd obviously just get angry and pissed like you are now.

I never said that I wasn't nominating you. I'd said that I wasn't sure about my decision. I also justified why I would nominate you in my message to you by saying that you're a huge target and I wouldn't want to go against the house.
3665 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I may be a huge threat but did you see my name in that pile?
No, So that obviously means that I have a bigger alliance that is trying to take control of the game.
Now your ass is on the block next week and I'm pretty sure you'll be gone.
Oh and I'll be waiting for your at the Ponderosa in Link's game aswell since you want to play a sheep's game in that aswell x
3665 days 16 hours ago
flamingjoe
OMFG. You seriously need to stop being so bitter.

About Link's game, what the hell did you expect me to do? I can either make a huge move and completely change my position in the tribe by voting out the person who is dictating every vote or I can just remain on the bottom voting however you tell me to. I'm pretty sure I'll go with the former. When people are sending me messages like "Vote X considering you want to stay in the game xD", I know that I obviously have no say in what's going on.

Calling me a sheep in Link's game makes no sense whatsoever. Surely, if I was a sheep, I just would have voted for the person who you told me.
3665 days 16 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
YES! Operation P.E.N.I.S. is In full effect.
3664 days 23 hours ago
JamieN8954
DRAMA!!! Just seen this hehe :L GL noms

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!