This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Mission #4

Topic » Episode 2: Mission #4

2532 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
“The Most Powerful On Tengaged”

1. Lalisa
2. nbkiller
3. chazza647
4. MoooHades

Hello players! On Tengaged, power comes in many forms, such as HoHs in frookies or winning a game of Stars. But something shows everybody how powerful you really are. Your karma.

In this challenge, you will be scouring users across this site and using their Karma to add up to a certain number. You MUST comply with the following rules.

1. Your target goal of Karma is: 10,000
2. You MUST EACH USE ONLY 5 USERS TOTAL
3. You CANNOT use banned users
4. You CANNOT use the same users as someone else
5. No username used can have less than 100 Karma
6. No username used can have more than 6000 Karma
7. You will be sending me a LINK to their profile, not just their username.

For each karma you are from the target number, you will receive one Penalty Point. For every user that multiple people use, the group will earn 5 penalty points.

For this mission, you guys can win up to $20,000! All of your penalty points will be added together and for every point over 150, you will lose $1000 from the potential earnings.

However, there is a twist. The person who ends up accumulating the LEAST amount of penalty points will win an EXEMPTION! And I have to say, an exemption this round could be lifesaving! If two people tie, the tiebreaker is the karma amount between the highest and lowest tengaged user used.

Ask any questions and good luck! You have 24 hours!
2532 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
2531 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
MISSION RESULTS
---------------------

I would like to thank the three of you for sending in your submissions! However, Chazza did not send anything in, so for each user not sent in, I am penalizing you guys 20 penalty points.

0 Penalty Points - nbkiller
0 Penalty Points - MoooHades
0 Penalty Points - Lalisa
100 Penalty Points - chazza647

So congratulations! For getting under 150 penalty points, you guys have earned the group $20,000!

Now onto the exemption...

Nick, Liam, and Chili all earned 0 penalty points, so the tiebreaker was the difference between the highest karma user and the lowest.

The winner of the exemption with 58 karma points is Chili!

Now Chili would normally earn an exemption, however the PASSIVE Group had a special task.

Their mission was secret and it was their job to bet on the results of the missions at hand, but also to choose one of the other three missions to have a FAKE EXEMPTION handed out instead.

I can now reveal that this exemption that I hold in my hand for Chili is....
FAKE!

*takes the exemption from Chili's hands*

The Passive group chose this group to play for the fake exemption.

The Passive Group had the chance to earn $20,000 if they correctly predicted the results of all three missions. If they got two correct, then the group would earn $10,000. They voted that ALL three missions were going to pass. Your group PASSED, however one of the other two groups FAILED and the other PASSED.

So the group earns $10,000 from the Passive Group, as well as $10,000 goes into the Mole Pot!

Sorry to Chili and good luck on the next quiz, which will be posted shortly!
2531 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Whoops!

I seem to have made it so you 4 had no chance!

Wonder why...
2531 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
I don't give a shit. I'll just remember it the next time you want something nice

*sips wine*
2531 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Remember, two of you got exemption last week, so this made the most sense. Also, Kara brought it up first. I was just too tired to care
2531 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Actually, no im sorry, 3/4 of you. So, shh
2531 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
lmao fuck off

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!