This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Mission #11

Topic » Episode 6: Mission #11

2505 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
Hello Group CONFIDENT!

This mission is one that most of you have probably played. It’s called “Mafia” and here’s how it works…

There will be ONE people picked as the mafia, ONE person picked as the doctor, and ONE person picked as the detective. The rest are normal townspeople.

The object of the game is to get the mafia member out of the game. The game works in two phases: Day and Night phase, with the game starting on Night Phase.

Night Phase: All players with a role (Mafia, Doctor, and Detective). Here is what each role does:
Mafia- The mafia picks to “Kill” someone, and take them out of the challenge.
Doctor- The doctor must pick someone to save. If the mafia decided to kill the same person that the doctor saves, then that person does NOT get killed and is still in the game.
Detective- The detective must pick someone to investigate. I will tell the detective either “Yes, that person is the mafia” or “No, that person is not the mafia”

After night phase is completed, I will announce who the mafia killed that night, and then day phase begins.

Day phase: Everyone must then collectively decide who to lynch, or remove from the game. This is the townspeople’s chance to get the mafia out of the game. Each person gets one vote, and majority rules. Votes must be posted PUBLICLY, and may be changed at any time. If there is a tie, then random.org determines who will get lynched.

After day phase, then night phase begins again, and the cycle goes until one of the following happens:
- The mafia is killed
-The mafia is one of two people left in the game

If the mafia gets taken out, the town wins and the group earns $20,000!

If the mafia win, the mafia member will receive an EXEMPTION for Quiz #6.

I will mail you all your roles, and then the challenge will start!
2505 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
CHALLENGE HAS STARTED
DECISIONS BY THE MAFIA, DOCTOR, AND DETECTIVE ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT
2505 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Let's just get to the bit where Nick is the mafia and we lose the 30K
2505 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
Ill just say I'm not the mafia sadly.

If im not getting this exemption, nobody will
2505 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well, I'll be honest and admit that, since I won the exemption last time, I'm also not a member of the Mafia. There's no point lying about it because I don't want to look like a dick and get two exemptions in a row, lol.
2504 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
ROUND 1 RESULTS
----------------------

Tonight, sadly the mafia was able to kill somebody. The Mafia has struck and the town finds...NBKILLER dead in his home.

Nick you may no longer speak publicly.

The rest of you have 12 hours to discuss the vote of who to lynch. Good luck. Remember post your votes here PUBLICLY! Person with the most votes will be lynched.
2504 days 22 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
I am NOT the mafia idk what else to say. if the person who is the mafia speaks up that would be largely appreciated :)
2504 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
congrats mafia on your exemption btw
2504 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
You DO have the option to ABSTAIN (not vote). However, it still would need a majority vote!

Nick, as I stated above, you CANNOT speak publicly. One more time and the group will be penalized.
2504 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Maybe Nick was the medium or whatever role can speak from the dead :O
2504 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I'm voting MoooHades!
2504 days 19 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I agree  im voting moohades
2504 days 19 hours ago
MoooHades
yasss vote the person who the detective said i was inno but I don't mind i literally hate the majority of you
2504 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I'm switching to Nels because of the new information that has come to light and the fact that he agreed with it.
2504 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I swear I'm not mafia
2504 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I switch to Ryan

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!