This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Quiz #6

Topic » Episode 6: Quiz #6

2486 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
This week's execution will work a bit differently. Taken from Wie is de Mol? Season 13, we are having a very special execution.

Firstly, this week will be a DOUBLE execution, however this is a way to avoid that. We may have no people executed this week, one person executed, or two people executed.

How this will work is that you must ALL send in a list of your other eight competitors (yes, even Nels) and rank them based on who you would like to keep in the game the most. So the person at the top would be someone you'd like to stay another week and the person at the bottom is someone you'd want to go home.

Here's how the format will work. At the start of tomorrow's execution I will start a chatzy, you are free to join it. The chatzy will randomly select somebody to go first. Chatzy will then select either a GREEN or a RED token.

If the player draws a GREEN token, then they must choose one person to SAVE from this execution. (Based on your list, the person chosen would be the one on the top of your list)

If the player draws a RED token, then they must choose one person to REVEAL their results during this execution. (Based on your list, the person chosen would be on the bottom of your list)

We will go on until every person has either been saved from the execution/had their results revealed, or until two people are executed.

If you are online during the execution, you have the option of choosing the person to save/reveal at the time, but you still need to send in a list before hand. Failure to send in a list will result in a two question reduction.

Any question, please ask them! :)
2486 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
So do I have to take the quiz still?
2486 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
For a "what would of happened" scenario
2486 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Me im going to flop considering i dont speak to alot of people in this game lmao
2486 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
i really dont want to be executed :((

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!