This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Mission

Topic » Episode 10: Mission

2468 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
Hello top 8! This mission is a new one in this series called “1, 2, 3” and here’s how it works…

Each of you has EIGHT (8) cards. Three cards have a ‘1’, three have a ‘2’, and two have a ‘3’ on them.

Throughout the next two days, you must play against people. In order to do this, BOTH players must agree that they want to play. Once you have decided to play, you must mail me which card you would like to use. Once I have both cards, I will show you what cards both of you played. You may agree and send me your cards while I am offline

-If the cards are the same, then the two of you tied, then $2,000 will go into the group’s pot.
-If the cards are different, $2,000 will go into the mole’s pot AND the player who played the higher card will get 1 point.

After that is done, the cards you played will be discarded, so you may only use three 1’s, three 2’s, and two 3’s in the entire game.

At the end of the game, the player with the MOST points will win an EXEMPTION for Quiz #10.

So in total, there are 8 cards and 5 of you, so that equals 40 cards. 40 cards will turn into 20 matches, making this mission worth $40,000

Finally, if after the two days, you have not gotten rid of all of your cards, you will receive a score of ZERO points, and the matches that were not played will result in that money going into the mole’s pot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to play a match with someone, BOTH people must mail or skype me saying so and then after you must send your card of choice.

Your mission begins NOW and ends on SUNDAY at 8 PM EST. Good luck!
2468 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Can you play against the same person all 8 times because its funny?
2467 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
Yes you can.
2467 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Kara and I are out.

You guys need to play four rounds with eachother
2466 days 11 hours ago
MoooHades
(yawn)
2466 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
*stares at everyone else* I wonder if any of you others even played :/
2466 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
RESULTS
----------

ONLY Kara and Gamo played, both securing $16,000 for the group pot as they tied every round!

No one else competed therefore $24,000 goes into the Mole Pot. Since everyone is tied at ZERO points, no exemption is given out. Next Mission posted soon.

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!