This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #7

Topic » Challenge #7

5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
http://i49.tinypic.com/1426fcx.jpg

Nakomis, i'll take baq the Immunity Necklace

Immunity is baq up for grabs

Welcome to your 2nd Individual Immunity Challenge. For today's Immunity Challenge, you must be the last person with a ?. Each of you has 3 ?'s. I will post a question, the first person to correctly answer the question will have the chance to take away 1 persons ?'s. When all 3 of a persons ?s are gone, they are eliminated from the challenge, and cannot answer anymore questions. Last person standing will win today's Immunity Challenge, cannot be voted out at tonights Tribal Council, and is guarenteed a spot in the Final 8. Lets get to it :)
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
sounds good
5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
ugh, the question marks are supposed to be hearts, i guess they dont work on here :p
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
lmfao ok
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
portugal we need a string cutting challenge, my scissors are waiting right next to me
5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
The Questions will be as follows: I will post the names of 2 tengaged users, you must find out their number of karma, add it up, and post their TOTAL # of Karma. First question in 2 minutes
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
sounds good ;)
5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
Oh, and if you answer a question, you can remove TWO <3's from a person, not one
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
amg sounds great
5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
what are you confused about cookie?
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
you need to answer the question right and eliminate 2 lives from a persnon. last person standing wins
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
oh no he possts 2 tengaged user and you need to add their karma together
5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
or you can remove 1 life from 1 person, 1 life from another person :)
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
oic xD
ill keep ya around :)
5201 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
port lets start
5201 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
use a calculator :) on your comp :p
first question in 1 minute

open group

Portugal's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!