This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: The Begining!

Topic » Episode 1: The Begining!

4915 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
A group of 17 babies are left in a room inside the hospital, all just born they have a wondorus life ahead of them... Or do they?

As the babies lie mostly quite with a few noises made here and there a creak of a door is heard and a cloaked figure enters the room. A few minutes later a nurse walks by and sees the figure in the room with a bunch of the babies now crying. She enters:

Nurse: Excuse me sir!
???: *Vanishes*

As the Nurse screams another woman runs to her aid and the camera zooms out on the hospital. A newspaper blows onto the screen reading. "Shock as 16 children found blinded!?"
4915 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
--------------------
15 YEARS LATER
--------------------
4915 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
Many of the group wake up and struggle out of bed feeling around. They are hepled to get ready for school and all catch the bus. Some bullied some respected some feared they all go through their average school day....

(So basically ATM, post as your still blind and just act as your character in school, no drama yet just read your character description adn act as you would excluding anything in your role that says about after regaining their sight)
4915 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
The group walk into their first class and the teacher begins to baffle on about ancient myths:

Teacher: "And it was said that these two protector of earth have been fighting for centuries"
Peter: What where their names?
Judas: Jack and Jill *some people laugh*
Teahcer: *looks at Judas disaprovingly* Their names, Facil and Gabros
Peter: Oh....
4915 days 18 hours ago
GDrummer2314
*Gets out of bed.*
"Aaaaah. Another day."
*Goes to his piano and starts to play his new song. Plays a wrong note.*
"Dang..."
*Feels for the sheet the music is on. The notes have cuts on them, indicating the position and note itself.*
"E....flat? No.... D flat."
*Begins to play again.*
4915 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
*Bell Rings for Lunch*
4915 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
*wears sun glasses so people wont think he is blind too much, goes and gets on bus*
4915 days 17 hours ago
GDrummer2314
"Wait..."
*Hears alarm.*
"I'm late for school."
*Grabs walker and gets his dog.*
"Alright, Buddy, school"
(He goes to school with his guide dog)
4915 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
(I'll play Dante's character if he quit...)
4915 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
*Finn walks into school and hears Shadow's voice*
*Shadow quickly walks away and Finn decides not to bother him as he couldn't be bothered atm*
*He walks off to class but bumps into Rocker who gets angry*
Rocker: (To some of his friend who aren't blind): Go give him a swirlie or something....
*Finn runs*
4915 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
*Two voices are heard arguing in the locker rooms*

1?:Our new batch of soldiers are almost ready
2?:I still think this is wrong, why won't you just fight me like a man and stop using people!
1?:That is because I cannot touch an angel just like you cannot touch a Devil minion!
2?:Fine...
1?: Besides what is a few lives, they'll end up where they're all going anyways...

*black smoke comes out of the changing room as 2 people walk out*
4915 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
*gets out of bed* Another day. *rubs blue eyes* I can't belive my invention works! I meen, so long and I- Wow.
4915 days 16 hours ago
77sparks77
(Suit, you can't see yet :P)
4915 days 16 hours ago
GDrummer2314
*Sits in class.*
"Sorry sir, I overslept."
4915 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
(i know i just rubbed my eyes)
4915 days 13 hours ago
darkflames1999
*i walk around school feeling my way around**i hear people everywhere*oh god everybody needs to shut up

open group

True Colours (Episode 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!