This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4267 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
NOTE:
Mearl will receive ONE extra vote to win.
Omar will lose ONE vote that is casted for him to win.

Btw so far 11/20 of S15's cast have already joined the main group ;D
4267 days 20 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Alex, Voting Mearl out in the final 5. Would have left me very vulnerable in the final 4 and even more vulnerable if the final happened to be a final 2. You and Omar would have voted against me.

Also, the reason I gave the idol to Mearl was to keep him fully trusting me. He was not going to be voted out anyway at this stage of the game for reasons stated above, the idol meant nothing and I had immunity for myself.
4267 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Omar, you said your main goal was to get me out and yet here I am...
4267 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
@Ben - You saw so hard Alex AND I tried to get Mearl out. So you knew he had a chance of going.
4267 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
@Mearl - Did you not read my speech? LOL
4267 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
@Omar

I knew of your attempted flip and I told the GG that you were pretending to flip to gain information and played it off so that you couldn't turn on me. I was always a step ahead of you
4267 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
@Joeker - Ill be completely honest here, if the final 5 did go as I planned I would have taken you and Keith to the final 3 with me if I had the opportunity. Why? Well honestly I'd be with two GG , and the voted out GG may have split votes between you guys, and I would be hoping for all of BB to be voting me due to me being a BB. Also, it wouldn't look good for me being up against two returnees, it'd show (even though it may have not been true, maybe it would have) that they must have worked hard to get there. Since they were voted out already. So Keith and you would be my ideal final three because I would have such a huge chance at winning the game! Especially with BB making majority of jury, that was pretty much the reason why we voted out Jayson.
4267 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
@Mearl , you were the downfall of GG while I was trying go help them. :|
4267 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
@Omar, should you be rewarded for failing at everything you attempted? You could've always done more, but you never even voted with them. You had a public vote and they'd see that.. so if you really wanted to help them you could've so don't play the hero
4267 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
I'm off to bed. I'll answer any other questions in the morning
4267 days 19 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Omar, firstly, you and Alex didn't push that hard for Mearl, you were both focused on saving yourselves. Plus, as I said, I would have been screwed in the final 4/3 by taking out Mearl at that stage of the game.
4267 days 19 hours ago
01Gohan
Actually, although I dont want to admit it. I was pushing to get Mearl out. I was talking to Jayson and all. And I talked to Omar. I didnt go to you because I knew you'd go straight to Mearl :/
4267 days 19 hours ago
Joeker
Interesting answer, Omar, but I'm gonna hear what others have to say before I make my official decision.
4267 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
@Ben I did pull for mearl and I believe you kept trying to switch the vote to Alex because you said "Mearl may have an idol." and it makes sense on why you would say that. Your mind was so set on saving Mearl, I eventually gave up.
4267 days 19 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Omar, Yeah, I have explained this in previous posts, I would not have voted out Mearl in the final 5 because even though a jury threat would have been out of the game, I would have been left in a vulnerable position for the remainder of the game. This would make no sense.

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!