This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRESEASON CHALLENGE 2

Topic » PRESEASON CHALLENGE 2

4235 days 4 hours ago
i can only think of a individual one atm

individual - survivor memory lane
it'll sorta be like the big brother comp in the f5 week where jenn was evicted and you have to remember what day the event happened on!
for example if i said: what day was the 3rd individual immunity challenge on? ex.answer: day 16! so thats how you play it! (it can be used for survivor too)
4235 days 1 hour ago
KristaTietz
Individual:  Scavenger hunt game.  You tell us to go find a picture of something related to Survivor and then we send you the link. So for example you say find me a picture of russell hantz, and then we google it, find the picture and paste the link for you in the forum or email like this http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-207_162-10006287-17.html.  Then you can wean out the slowest players to respond.  You could also do a video clip, or sound clip by having us search on youtube instead of Google.  So for example, you say on youtube find me the Survivor theme song, so we go to youtube, find the song, and then give you the link like this .  Last person to outlast the others wins immunity.

Tribal:  Play a game called Hold the Button.  There is a site that you go to and you literally hold the mouse button down as long as you can.  Have us as a tribe send you a screen shot via regular email of our time and then as a team combine our scores, the team that held the button the longest will win.  This is the site where you can see that game… http://www.holdthebutton.com/
4234 days 11 hours ago
77sparks77
Individual Immunity:

Number Climb!

~ At the start of each round the host selects a number and a range.

Number: Is the number you do not wish to achieve.
Range: The numbers you can climb in.

Once the host has selected a number (for example 22) then tribemates take turns to go up in numbers with maximum climb at once being the range. It's complicated and works best with this example:

Host: Number is 17 and Range is 1-3.

Player One: 2 [0+2=2]
Player Two: 5 [2+3=5]
Player Three: 6 [5+1=6]
Player Four: 9 [6+3=9]
Player One: 12 [9+3=12]
Player Two: 14 [12+2=14]
Player Three: 16 [14+2=16]
Player Four: 17.

Therefore Player Four would be out.
An alternative to this idea is tribe immunity where the tribe decides as a team, and instead whoever reaches the number first gets a point.

Still confused? Mail me! :)
4233 days 12 hours ago
Dreamer342
u must retrive 5 bags of puzzle pieces  once @ a time
by saying
*swims 10 yards*
*swims 20 yards*
all the way to
*swims 100 yards*
then grabs puzzle piece
then say *swims back*
people will alternate swiming untill all 5 bags are there then i will mail the 1 chosen puzzle solver to solve the silde puzzle
they must complete the puzzle and screenshot it and mail it to me 1st tribe to do so wins immunity and is safe from tc

spmeone has to swim twice. 2 ppl have to swim twice chose your order and post it here once both tribes chose there order

the people who don't swim twice will have to run twice
AND puzzle solver we will begin
4233 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Indivual Challenge:

"Endurance"

Everyone is hanging onto a rope, and they are slanted at a 45 degrees angle! You will Post :Board increases Its angle" then everyone wil;l have 5 minutes to post "Hangs On"! If they fail to do so they drop and are eliminated! Sucks for them! Last one hanging wins Immunity! (You repeat the posting until someone wins)
4233 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Tribe Chaleenge

"Puzzle Piece Panaric"

In the Images you will post various pieces to a puzzle! The first team to copy those photos and place them in the correct order will win Imunity!!
4231 days 11 hours ago
JGoodies
Tribe Challenge~

*KEY*

You post the word "Key" on a blog of yours and the first team to have ALL members send you the link to the blog wins the challenge.

Individual Challenge~

Hanging on the Rope

Everyone has to PM you "I hang onto my rope" The last person to do so every round is eliminated, you keep going until one person remains and wins immunity!
4229 days 14 hours ago
BassAbsol
Tribe Challenge:
Gauntlet
There Are 5 rounds of the gauntlet, and the people must post a certain thing to get through each one (i.e. Climbs ladder, weaves through logs)
ALL tribe members must post the first command to get to the second command
(If someone has not posted, then nobody can go through to the second one)
Once ALL members have gotten through the 5 obstacles, that team wins.

Individual Challenge
Get the ball Rolling
We must position the 5 pieces of the slide correctly (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5) so the ball will hit its target. We will pm the combination to you. When someone gets it right, they win immunity
4229 days 12 hours ago
EmoPinata
Tribe Challenge:

Three people, or three groups from each tribe are needed for this challenge. The first person/group must solve a puzzle to find to location of puzzle pieces (ex. a coded message that will reveal a photobucket link). The next person/group must 'bring back' those pieces by posting them one at a time in the challenge thread for the solver to put together (each tribe's puzzle will be slightly different. The third person/group will put the puzzle together in paint/photoshop. The first person to post the correct solution on the immunity thread wins.

Individual Challenge:

This will be a geography challenge. Say for example we are located in Canada you would post a bunch of pictures of Canadian provinces and we would have to guess which one it is. What makes it difficult is the shape of whatever region you post will be on a plain background so you can't use nearby, or more familiar looking regions to figure out which region it is.
4227 days 8 hours ago
Joeker
Tribal: Counter

Starting at the number 14 and ending with the number 2, tribes will have to think of words that have X letters in it (for example: I'm at #4 and my tribe says coat as our answer). To make it more difficult, you make it center around a certain theme (Survivor, Holidays, Yourself) and the tribe to clear all the numbers in the least amount of time wins.

Individual: Who Wants To Win Immunity?

Its pretty much a Survivor version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. This is a non-live challenge where everyone is given a question with four choices and they will be based around things on Survivor (whether it be IRL Survivor or yours), and like the show you will have the lifelines. To use it, they would say next to the question (I'm using Lifeline X.).

50/50: Two incorrect choices are taken out, leaving the contestant with one incorrect answer and the correct answer.

Phone A Friend: They have the right to ask one person they know a question and hopefully they will get it right.

Ask Tengaged: They will make a blog containing the question and then they will mail the blog to certain people and without going into detail like Phone A Friend, the Tengagers will simply comment with what they think the answer is. The contestant who gets the most questions right wins immunity.
4226 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Individual: Survivor Jeopardy. The final 7-5 will have 5-7 categories on different Survivor topics (tribes, challenges, contestants, etc.) The person with the highest number of points wins.

Tribal: Smash and Grab. There are 200 boxes, 100 for each tribe. 16 of them have letters to spell out immunity twice, all others have random letters. All members of the tribe go out and start smashes boxes, but only one at a time. Once they think they have all 8 letters to spell immunity, someone must say, *puts pieces on table*. Then , they will spell what they think is the word. The correct answer is immunity. First tribe to do so wins.
4225 days 5 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Individual: GIANT scavenger hunt. For example, you could tell us to search youtube for a specific video, go to the first commenter's latest vid, and just go from there.
Tribal: Posting facts about the location of the season, and the one who scores the highest (posts the most) on the losing tribe gets a clue to the HII.
4224 days 3 hours ago
JETTEJ
Tribal Challenge:

This challenge is called "Loco Coco" and here's how it works. Each tribe will have (insert number {2/3/4/5/6/maybe 7} here) players throwing coconuts into goals. They must also put a number 1-(how many shooters there are) and then that's the goal they are trying to get. BUT, thee are the same amount of throwers and  blockers. Blockers will try to block the other tribe's goal. They must put the # goal they are trying to block. Here's an example.
B-Blocker
F-Thrower

F-*Aims at Goal 1*

F-*Shoots*

Another example:
F-*Aims at goal 4*
B-*blocks goal 4*
F-*fires*

Example 1-F scores for his tribe
Example 2-No one scores
If someone scores in a goal, that goal becomes off limits. First tribe to score in all 5 goals wins immunity.
NOTE: Only one person may shoot at a time.

Individual Immunity-

This challenge is called "Make each other over" and here's how it works. You will each get someone to make over. You must tell the host (by a 24 hour mark), what you would upgrade them with. You and two others will judge the makeover and score it 1-10. Highest scoring player wins immunity.
4224 days 2 hours ago
bigbrother101
Tribe Challenge- Tribe Surveys
It's up to the castaways to decide who should go to Tribal Council! They are going to survey each other, by ranking 4 players they want to go to tribal in points.

You can use this template:
1 point:
2 points:
3 points:
4 points:

The objective is to get the lowest amount of points possible. Remember castaways are also surveying their own tribe. They may have a secret wish of voting someone out from thier tribe. Here's thier chance. The 8 people with the highest amount of points will go to Tribal Council and vote two or one people out.BUT if you dont send in a response they will recieve 3 penalty points.Okay, I hope you understand. Give any amount of points to anyone. You will recieve 3 penitly points if you dont compete.

Individual Chllenge: 100 lives

The person with the highest amount of points left when time is up OR You are the last person standing.Keep in mind you are ONLY taking points from people and NOT adding them to your own score. That means you cannot increase your own score in any ways.

- To take a point from someone you simply use the template I made and subtract a point from someone.
- When someone gets to 0 they are out, but if they want, they can still take points from everyone else.
- Once you have taken a point from someone you have to wait until two other people has posted. That means you can't post two times in a row.
- If there is a tie for the win the person who has posted the most times in here of the two, will win immunity.
- The challenge will last for 24 hours, unless of course someone is the only person left with points, but I doubt that is going to happen, since you all have 100 points.
4223 days 15 hours ago
CK11
Tribe challenge: Immunity Idol Identification

The host will reveal a clue about the appearance one kind of immunity idol - it can be a necklace, an idol, or tribal immunity.  One person from each tribe mails the host what they think is the answer; if they're right, they must do a small slide puzzle of said immunity idol and screenshot the completion proof.  This is worth 1 point.  First tribe to 5 points wins.

Individual Challenge: Temptations

This is a Tengaged variation of When It Rains, It Pours.  There will be a wide array of advantages in the game.  These can be extra jury votes, an idol clue, the power to nullify a vote, or even something hidden or bad - going to Exile Island.  The first person to take a temptation is out of the challenge.  Last person left wins immunity.  (Ideally this is at F8 or F7)

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!