This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

4523 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Once I decide to start this (which could be any time, really; it could be later tonight, or it could be in a year!), the entire cast (which could be any amount of people, really; it could be just one person, or it could be seven hundred thousand people!) will receive a mail message from me informing them that the game has begun.

There will then be a topic posted.
All that you must do is post within that topic once per week. That is all. Try to not post more than once (if you post a few times on accident, then that's fine; feel free to converse as well! it'll make this more fun for me). As long as you post at least once, then you will remain in the game. If you fail to post one week, then you will be eliminated.

I may randomly create exciting "lightning rounds", in which the pace of the game is sped up and you must post within the next 48 hours - or, even more exciting, within the next day! Who knows?

If I see at any point that you are banned, then you are automatically eliminated as well.
If you post a new topic, then you are automatically eliminated.

The winner shall receive one (1) gift from zimdelinvasor (which could be anything, really; it could be a pokemon hoodie, or it could be a shitty hair design!) at the time of his choosing.

So, sign up in the other thread, and this will begin whenever I decide that I want it to start.
4523 days 19 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
There were also be "Bonus Rounds"! In those exciting ones, you have to post something specific (like the name of an animal, color, or song!).
4519 days 13 hours ago
likeablejake
sounds good!
4518 days 15 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
DO NOT POST NEW TOPICS OR YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED.
You can post multiple times in the week's topic once the game begins, as long as it isn't just incessant spam or unnecessary bullshit. Feel free to converse but don't just spam or you'll be eliminated.
4518 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
can we spam everynow and then, or can u open a spam thread?
4518 days 14 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
As of right now, no.
4518 days 14 hours ago
semaj
zim this is a suggestion but if no1 is getting elimiated it should be last 1 2 comment gets eliminated <3 (its just a thought)
4518 days 14 hours ago
MaxHZ39
This game may begin January 1, 2012, but probably will last until January 1, 2013
4518 days 14 hours ago
Woodzy16
omg
4518 days 14 hours ago
Giga5
omg
4518 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
You never know, people are inactive all the time, they may leave, or get banned, its over 100 people, 56 chances in a year to get out, more than one person is out probably, especially with all the lightning rounds. So this will be less than a year. :P
4518 days 13 hours ago
MaxHZ39
It will be the longest group game ever(wink wink). Im going to guess it will start January 1, 2012, and end May 18, 2012. I say May 18 cuz thats the last day of school for me in 7th grade. I was originally going to guess my bday(August 27)but I didnt think it could last that long. So then I thought of my crush's bday(July 25)but it seemed to long. I just cant imagine us 7 or 8 months from now still playing. 6 months was more realistic. May 18 it my guess.
4518 days 12 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Who knows?
4518 days 12 hours ago
Giga5
zim Start the group please? XD
4518 days 12 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I've already clarified that it starts right at midnight CST. Forty-two minutes left. It starts right at Jan 1st 2012 so it'll be the first game of 2012 CST
4518 days 12 hours ago
Giga5
Oh i forgot you were CST, sorry.

open group

The World's Longest Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!