This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 15 - Week of Apr 08, 2012 - 32

Topic » ROUND 15 - Week of Apr 08,..

4436 days 16 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Another one bites the dust.

CAST:
01Gohan
Bryce333
camdizzils
CaptainTangerine
cubsguy831
Darrel42
Dash
Gotham
jimboslice
MaxHZ39
MBG93
michael222
mjpj189
mmar
MrAlexD
mrbigcar
Natepresnell
nbkiller
Pedlick44
PizPaz
Quackerz
Qwerty3000
realitynerd
ShazamMcAmazing
Slice
Snowgirl57
splozojames50
Survivorrulz
teamjacz
TheThomas
Violet101
XavierR83

Sexy Colour Level Chart:
WHITE: 0. Never any. For the entire rest of the game.
YELLOW: 2. Seriously? Still?
ORANGE: 5. I remember that for a while, there were like 30 orange levels. That shit was weird.
L.GREEN: 1.
D.GREEN: 1. Maybe it's because I'm colorblind, but I can't tell the difference between dark green and brown with shit on the member list.
BLUE: 3.
PURPLE: 2.
RED: 3.
BROWN: 2.
BLACK: 2.
SILVER: 7. Representttt
GOLD: 3.
SKY: 1.
BLOOD: 0, because realitynerd is motherfucking slow as shit.
TV STAR: 0.

RULES:
- Post ONCE per thread. Multiple posts or deleting your post and then posting again will both warrant elimination.
- Something besides generic bullshit such as "hi" or "[username] signing in". Your post MUST BE THREE WORDS OR MORE.
- Do not spam a link to any other group, poll, blog, etc.
- Do NOT post "Almost forgot about this". This is uncreative and I am SICK OF READING IT.
- Do NOT post "When will we be able to post more than once in the same thread??" or anything saying that you want to do that. The answer is: NOT FOR A VERY LONG TIME. This is uncreative and I am SICK OF READING IT.
- Also, avoid "Wow I wonder how long this will last" and other generic shit. It's not that hard to come up with a post that's three words and doesn't relate directly to the generic "Wow, only thirty-four people left! :O Good luck everyone" bullshit that people post every round. If I don't like your post, then I reserve the right to delete it and make you make a new one. You can include things like that, but.. add something else. It really isn't hard.
- I reserve the right to end the round at any time on Saturday, CST. Get your posts in before then if you care.

ALRIGHT CATS AND KITTENS
LETS DO THIS SHIT
4436 days 15 hours ago
realitynerd
OMG I'm NEVER the first one!!!  I swear I will go Lima Heights Adjacent if someone else posts between me beginning this post and posting it.

Anyway, let another week pass with little to no eliminations :D
4436 days 14 hours ago
Natepresnell
BLOOD: 0, because realitynerd is motherfucking slow as shit.

LOOOOOOOOL
4436 days 12 hours ago
mmar
Im third?! Wow. I have officially accomplished every goal in my life.
4436 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Why didn't I get Catching Fire for Easter?!?! Looks like I'm gonna have to buy it again.......
4436 days 11 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Omg! I saw only the best movie ever! The hunger fame. When Katie gets that movie part I cried (ps im 0.2 ts away from orange)
4436 days 10 hours ago
PizPaz
The fish was delish and it made quite a dish.
4436 days 8 hours ago
Violet101
I am reading the Hunger Pains lol

Kantkiss NeverClean :P
4436 days 8 hours ago
Slice
I'm going to have turkey filled to the brim with stuffing today. It's going to be fucking magnificent, and I will die in the deliciousness.
4436 days 8 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
OK, I can't think of something to write, so imma just put this, & hope MORE THAN 1 PERSON DROPS OUT THIS ROUND.

Oh, and happy Easter.
4436 days 7 hours ago
mjpj189
I feel sick. I feel like I ate too much cheesecake. And it's even better when I decide to eat more pluffy-fluffy-heart-attack-on-a-puff Peeps. Yay!
4436 days 7 hours ago
Dash
Don't interrupt my prayers again before god directs me to ruin this charity
4436 days 7 hours ago
01Gohan
Happy Easter Everyone, hope you have a great day.
4436 days 6 hours ago
jimboslice
happy easter everyone, just thought id inform you that i made final day unnommed in my castings, and after that i can buy blue so no more dark green levels in this game for i am the only one
4436 days 5 hours ago
Pedlick44
MLP is very overrated IMO. Just saying.
4436 days 4 hours ago
cubsguy831
Yes! Final Light Green person!! WOO WOO! Go cubs go! Go cubs go! Beat dem NAtionals!

open group

The World's Longest Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!