This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cash Comp 6

Topic » Cash Comp 6

5257 days 22 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Each player must mail me the name of one player still in the game.  This player will have to play the following mini game:

http://www.tubegame.com/360_snake.html

This player will mail me the score.  The mole will also play this game and send me their score.  The outcome is simple... if the player you all vote for gets the higher score, 10,000 T$ will be added to the pot.  If the mole gets the higher score, 10,000 T$ will be deducted from the pot.

My advice to you all is to vote wisely.  Please mail me your votes right away.
5257 days 19 hours ago
zachup
ok can you vote for yourself?
5257 days 19 hours ago
zachup
I think I will do good on that game. Everyone should vote for me so I can get some money in the pot
5257 days 9 hours ago
CarriexIdol
You may not vote for yourself.
5256 days 4 hours ago
CarriexIdol
The player with the most votes to play is Krisbliss.  That means krisbliss and the mole will compete to win the money.  Good luck.
5255 days 22 hours ago
zachup
good luck krisbliss! lol what if she was the mole and she was playing against herself? lmfao
5255 days ago
Jdsolo24
so who r the nominees??
5255 days ago
CarriexIdol
I got the mole's score...just waiting on krisbliss. After this comp bingo will make his nominees.
5254 days 22 hours ago
zachup
well that means krisbliss is not the mole lmfao
5254 days 12 hours ago
krisbliss
I'll send it in today!  Promise :D.
5254 days 5 hours ago
Ev32
voted
5253 days 21 hours ago
CarriexIdol
The mole beat krisbliss, meaning 10,000 T$ will be deducted.  Bingo, please make your nominations.
5253 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
i nominate blackwidow and ev sorry guys :(
5253 days 12 hours ago
CarriexIdol
POV will be posted tonight.
5253 days 4 hours ago
zachup
good luck blackwidow and ev
5253 days 2 hours ago
BlackWidow
great..im pretty sure Im up against the mole here...

open group

The Mole: BB Style

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!