This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House (Cycle 10)

Topic » The House (Cycle 10)

2729 days 16 hours ago
aliciafox2
Yeah Its also my mom she is diagnosed with cancer so I am with her during quimo. I just used my phone to send the missing things and well... the best way possible its a not elimination week or a handicap to my next photoshoot if they like what i sent.
2729 days 15 hours ago
jdsurvivor
I can relate again, my mom is not doing so well. Wishing the best to her...
2728 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
Oh this is so serious girls and I am so sorry for you :( I am sure that your moms need you the most right now
2728 days 18 hours ago
Katherinee_
Conf: These clients were blind! And especially Ashley Baby, I didn't expect that from her since I've been approving (plussing) her designs all week long. I will have an interesting chat with her the next time she ask me to take a pic with her shitty clothes for instagram :)
2728 days 18 hours ago
aliciafox2
Well this is kinda off role and I just wanted to say to you guys that I truly have a good time here and I hope I can see you at other cycle. May the best model win and all of you deserve it 100%.

Anuthida will leave but not her spirit :P
2725 days 17 hours ago
jdsurvivor
CONFESSIONALS: I cannot believe the disrespect some of these contestants give our judges! How do these girls expect to learn when they turn their cheek to all the criticism our judges give us? This is what we signed up for!! And how can any of them be named Top Model when they have such sour attitude? A top model is supposed to be a role model for others!!
2724 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
Conf: Mmm what's that smell? Oh, It must be .. TENSION! An the best part of it is that I am not involved!
2722 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
Exactly 100 days in this house! I will miss it ahh ..
*The exit door opens*
NO, I REFUSE TO LEAVE YET!
*Me being dragged out http://fangirlish.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/katherine-goes-to-hell-gif.gif *
2722 days 19 hours ago
jdsurvivor
CONFESSIONAL:
I hate being in the bottom 2 with a friend I respect so much! I wish people knew what being in the bottom 2 could do to you. It is an amazing experience to have something you care about so much be in danger of being taken away from you. It is a HUGE growing and learning experience. I can now see I got distracted by 1 dress from a designer and taking my inspiration from there instead of the designer herself. I will remember this!

I am so proud of my sisters. Kallie on the Vogue Girl, Alexandria got first-call-out, and Anuthida redeemed herself and proved she wanted to be in the top four.

I am so happy to be here. I want to win this more than anything and will put in the work to do so!
2722 days 18 hours ago
aliciafox2
Entering the room and looking at the girls: https://media.giphy.com/media/26BROwjfJIXHnOd2g/giphy.gif

I was so ready to leave, like for real 100% I didnt expect that at all. Im shocked...also the words of lindsay hurted me a lot saying that I dont deserve to stay here...yeah I fucked it up but I tried to fix it and fought even if I thought I was leaving...also thank you Jordan, you have been very suportive to me and probably they look us like the weakest links and probably we are if we are 100% realistic but we are gonna prove to them that we can win this. Also I wanna prove to Lindsay that Im not here just for being lucky, Im here because I can win and I will.
2722 days 3 hours ago
MISSimogen
Lots of work to do huns, hopefully I can get first call-out this week and go into the final 3 feeling more confident with my portfolio x
2714 days 17 hours ago
jdsurvivor
I hope everyone has been having a good week! Really loving all the time we are getting in China :D
2712 days 6 hours ago
MISSimogen
Finally a challenge win, I really need to keep this up If I have any chance to win this competition over these other fierce gals coming up to the finals, gl on elimination may the odds be in ur favor x
2696 days 18 hours ago
aliciafox2
Oh my god I didnt expect that at all, I thought I was going home for 3 weeks in a row  and Im on the finals yaaaaaaaay im so happy right now but at the same time im sad for Jordan cause she is an incredible model.

Im gonna gave my all and win this 100% and you can bet it!.
2693 days ago
MISSimogen
CF: Ok so I've stayed out the drama for the most part all season but where is the fight from these girls? The brief has been up for a few days and these gals rly havent bothered with the vogue girl poll? Like this is final 3 I want to end season 10 on a high and be the most competitive ever and let the best woman win. Like honestly I miss Jordan bc she was one of the ones I truly thought made effort to be here. I'm just shocked @ how nobody has bothered to even write a little paragraph in the poll.

Anyways I know these girls will bring it in the photoshoots and Alexandria is obvs going to slay as she's won best photo 3 times in a row, I need to step it up if I have any chance to win against her x

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!