This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 ~ Rocky Road to the Top (On Set)

Topic » Episode 2 ~ Rocky Road to the..

2810 days ago
aliciafox2
Photoshoot: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNvKHOXpqWtWHKI2QgiND2tLVHWjO3w7viVZncHjZqFjDTuQkF

Stephanie uses a lot of neutral fabrics and i wanted to show that both at the background and my clothes. Also Im going with the editotial route which represent better the client
2809 days 23 hours ago
brenelle1120
I hope kylie submits! She needs to redeem her week 1 pic
2809 days 21 hours ago
SummerRae101
Sorry abour that I was camping
2809 days 14 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Team #2 knows we have a time advantage, but we want to show what we can accomplish without the advantage so we are going to submit now!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Odu7eqW6gAY/THULAMkj_dI/AAAAAAAAkoc/yuut16NN6XE/s1600/Shairf+Hamza+for+Vogue+Russia+01.jpg

1.) Anuthida
2.) Jordan
3.) Kallie
4.) Alexandria
2809 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
Unfortunately, the team of Brendina, Hailey, Jessie and Kylie have not submitted a photo within the deadline, and therefore have been DISQUALIFIED from the Challenge.
2809 days 5 hours ago
jayjet
wow hailley and brendlina i am so dissapointed with u
2809 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + + + + + + + + + CHALLENGE RESULTS + + + + + + + + + +

Millie: Hello girls, and welcome to the results of your second challenge in Tengaged's Next Top Model. Your challenge this week was to work in groups of 4, to submit a group photo shot which you all feature in. The best group as a whole will win the challenge, however the best individual within that group will win an ever-so-special prize.

Millie: Here to join me in judging this challenge is an old friend of mine, who has competed in Tengaged's Next Top Model herself. Girls, please welcome ANDREA SMITH (AndiJean). Andrea won the first ever season of Tengaged's Next Top Model, and although has left the tengaged community, remains a good friend of mine.

Andrea: Hi girls. When you've been in the industry for as long as I ever *winks*, it can be very easy to become forgettable and irrelevant, and so these group shots will be able to test whether you can stand out from the crowd, even amongst the hottest girls of today. Good Luck.

Millie: Without further ado, let's get right into it.

Millie: So the first group we are going to address is GROUP #1, consisting of BRENDINA, HAILEY, JESSIE and KYLIE.
You girls were the only group to not submit a photo this week, and ultimately are disqualified from this challenge. Although you did message each other occasionally, with particular effort from Brendina and Hailey, you girls were really the only ones who lacked any communication with one another. The other groups were frequently messaging one another with photo ideas from every single member, as well as discussions on how to decide who got what model. For you two Jessie and Kylie, this just shows a lack of passion and drive to do well in the industry. While Kylie you were away for the day so it is somewhat understandable, Jessie you made ZERO effort in this challenge, something I am very disappointed with.

Andrea: Yeah, I agree. In a competition like this you have to make the effort if you want to make it to the final 2, and you obviously haven't. Like Millie said, I'd question whether you really want to win this to be honest. Millie also showed me the photo that you contemplated submitting and it wasn't actually a bad photo as well so I think you really just screwed yourselves over here.

Millie: Yeah, the photo really wasn't so bad, so had you submitted it you could have been in the running for the win. Honestly, all of you girls should be worried for elimination this week.
2809 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Right, so the next group to critique is GROUP #2, which includes ALEXANDRIA, ANUTHIDA, JORDAN and KALLIE.
I think this is a good shot. You all look amazing here, and I love how you are all coordinated with your outfits. The writing is a little distracting here, but as it's simply your challenge photo, and not for your photo shoot I will let that slide. For me, my eye immediately goes to Alexandria. You're in the foreground and you have really taken over the shot for me; you look beautiful, and you're creating angles with your body making me, as a viewer, to have to look at all aspects of your outfit here. Like I've said many times before, you have to remember that you are doing a job when doing these photo shoots, and that is to sell the garment, and I really feel like you are doing that here.

Andrea: For me, my eye goes to you Jordan. It might be because your look is so different to all of the other girls, but for some reason I'm just drawn to you. Like Millie said for Alex, you're also making all of these angles for me to look at, and I love your facial expression. It's as if you're hot, and you know it.

Millie: As for the other two girls, Anuthida and Kallie, your shots aren't bad but you do go a little unnoticed. You look beautiful as always but you just aren't doing anything particularly to make yourself stand out. You don't want to overpower the shot, but you sometimes you need to make yourself seen to be successful in the industry. Kallie, my eye only goes to you because you are in the centre of the photo, rather than due to anything you are doing, and Anuthida it's almost as if you aren't in the shot.

Andrea: Yeah, I think the key thing missing from the shot is INTERACTION. You all look like individual models taking your own shots, rather than working together. You need to get closer to one another, you know? Have your hand on someone's shoulder, or lean against them - I want to know that you are a group!
2809 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: So the last group to see is GROUP #3, which is CHLOE, NASTASIA, NINA and XIMENA.
You guys did well this week. You didn't discuss with each other as much as Group #2 did but I think in the end you still managed to pull off a really strong shot. Unlike the group previously, here I really see some interact and you work as unit to produce a solid shot. I love the fact that you're all linked and it means that there really isn't a girl that steals the shot, and I look at all four of you. Ximena, I really commend you for taking charge as some of the shots you were looking at before were really bad and would have 100% lost you the challenge. My eye does immediately go to you, due to your massive hair, but I just would have liked to have seen some more neck. Your face is beautiful, but for me, you do come off as a little shorter than the rest of the girls, even though you are one of the tallest.

Andrea: I disagree with Millie, I don't think you look particularly short, and my eyes go straight to you. I think you commanded this shot, well done! Nina, I think you look a little uncomfortable. All of the girls look really confident here, and you just just look just a bit unsure. I'm not sure if it was to do with the sun being in your eyes, or if you didn't feel as good as the other models, but for me you don't look as strong as the others. Chloe you look so sexy here I love it!

Millie: I agree, Chloe you look so hot here that even I want to get with you! You did have a problem at the last photo shoot about looking too sexy and although I cans see that you've turned it down a little, you are clearly the most provocative of all the girls here. In this shot it works, but I just don't want to have to bring it up again in the future. Nastasia, I love your look here, and it's nice to see a much stronger connection with the camera after last weeks photo. I love your extended look, and although the facial expression is a little strained, for some reason I kind of love it?

Andrea: For me, it's not as strong, but I just think that you all look gorgeous here. Kudos to you guys.
2809 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: So, Andrea and I have evaluated all of your shots and we have decided on a winner. This challenge was to teach you the importance of being able to work well in a group, as well as key skills in cooperation and communication. Some of you performed really well this week, while others, *looks at group 1* didn't make any effort at all. Regardless, the strongest girls in this weeks challenge were ALEXANDRIA, JORDAN, KALLIE, NASTASIA and XIMENA. You girls either did well in finding photos, or were particularly strong in the shot. But the girl I feel performed the best overall this week was
http://i.imgur.com/5juG4hk.jpg

Congratulations! This was the better group shot out of the two for me, but I think you really stood out. Although there's some room for improvement in this shot, I could really see your effort and determination in finding the best photo this week so you should be proud of yourself.

So your prize this week is to do with the Vogue Girl Poll for next week. Your prize is that you get to eliminate FIVE girls from next week's poll, giving you a higher chance of winning the poll yourself. As I've said many times before, Vogue Girl polls have a HUGE impact on your place in this competition, so this advantage is really huge. For being the best group shot this week, the rest of your group (Chloe, Nastasia and Nina) are immune and you cannot choose to eliminate them. The other 8 girls are fair game.

Please state your choices below.

See the rest of you girls at judging!
2809 days 3 hours ago
MISSimogen
our group was R O B B E D.
2809 days 3 hours ago
Katherinee_
OMG our group won and I sacrificed myself being the insecure model just for the team and it was an act of kindness which I hope you appreciate.
2809 days 2 hours ago
CharlotteArnold
Good job team you all did amazing and im glad how well we all worked together
2809 days 2 hours ago
aliciafox2
Totally ROBBED by the hit (not models) Girls W

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!