This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 ~ Get LOST in the Moment (On Set)

Topic » Episode 7 ~ Get LOST in the..

2760 days 12 hours ago
aliciafox2
Dont worry bb at least my photos are memorable not like urs that no one can récord
2760 days 9 hours ago
bambinoswag
Photo Shoot: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iVkvt4DDkjQ/T7RnIiWWzUI/AAAAAAAAApw/hAGQkNBV5Jk/s1600/scriptical-wordpress-marcelina-sowa-by-kevin-sinclair-for-grazia-uk-june-2012-7.jpg

I've just woken up in the desert, with nothing but sand for miles. Guess I should take my heels off and start walking :/
2760 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
photoshoot: http://i.imgur.com/zc0lS4U.jpg

I wanted to portray the fragility of being isolated as a castaway, with no strenght and being vulnerable combined with an artistic and editorial photo. Hope you like it.
2755 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + + + + + + + + + CHALLENGE RESULTS + + + + + + + + + +

Millie: Hello ladies, and welcome to the results of the challenge you all took part in this week. This round you were all given the AMAZING opportunity to take part in Paris Fashion Week as part of the Spring/Summer Balmain fashion show. Not many models in the industry get to walk in any of the fashion weeks, let alone for Balmain so that is an achievement that you should be proud of, regardless of how you performed. I attended the show and have critiqued all of your walks, which will determine who will win the challenge. So, let's get this show on the the road and get to my comments.

Millie: Right, so the first up this time is going to be JESSIE.
The walk is okay, but for me it’s not a standout. You definitely look like a professional model here, but if I was at the fashion show myself, I don’t think I would particularly stop to admire how good you were walking. The dress fits amazingly on you, and your body really allows the fabric to sit and flow nicely as you walk. Your face is beautiful, but I think I would have liked to have seen slightly more fire behind those eyes; even though it’s a slower song so it’s not necessarily about being ‘fierce’, you can still have that serenity which is just as captivating.

Millie: JORDAN, my comments for you are as follows.
Of all of the girls, you may have looked the most beautiful and you were definitely giving it your best show, but for me, the whole walk just looked a little clumsy and out-of-place compared to the rest of the girls for the show. Like I said to Jessie, the music was slightly slower, so we were looking for a much more elegant feel when you were walking, but you just went really strong with it and by doing so, you were out of time with the music which I didn’t really like. A strong walk, but I think you just needed to feel the room a little more.

Millie: Next up is CHLOE.
This is how you pull off a fierce walk, while still going with the music that was given to you. You looked strong, but at the same time so elegant, which was really what we were looking for. The dress flowed amazingly on you, and I especially love the choice of gown on you. The only slight issue for me is this funny head bob that was going on which was a little distracting for me. I get the vibe that you were definitely feeling yourself, but almost to the point that you got a little too carried away. It’s important to go with it, just don’t get lost in the music.
2755 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: ALEXANDRIA is next.
This is a strong walk Alex, you look powerful, you look determined but most importantly, you look like a professional. You’re not trying to do anything over-the-top or stand-out from the crowd like some models do, you are just laying back and just letting your beauty do the talking. And while I have criticized some girls for not being memorable, this is a perfect way of being memorable whilst still fitting in with the rest of the working models you performed with. As an ambassador for TNTM, I want to see my girls have professional careers and not take this opportunity for granted, and I feel like you showcased that here.

Millie: Now it is our last challenge winner, KALLIE.
I think of all of the girls this season, you may have the strongest walk. This kind of walk is so ‘in fashion’ right now as it’s the perfect mix between sexy while still having that edginess that can translate into any haute couture fashion show. I do think like a lot of the other girls you struggled with getting with the music, and I think had you walked a little slower, you’d not only appear much more graceful but I think you’d have a sure-fire win at this challenge. Nevertheless, you look absolutely fantastic and the choice of garment really suits you. Well done.

Millie: ...And the girl whose walk she stole from, ANUTHIDA.
Like I said with Kallie, your style of walk is very ‘in’ at the moment and I think you could definitely be seen in any major fashion show if you keep up this good work. For me, something about your whole walk is a little forgettable to me. While you do look professional, you are missing that extra spark that Alexandria has, that extra tension in your muscles and determination between your eyes. I know that in a fashion show it’s more about showcasing the designs than yourself, but this is also a great way to market yourself to other people in the industry by looking your finest.

Millie: And finally, we have NINA.
Pace-wise, of all of the girls I think you were the only one to really nail what the designer would have wanted. By being much slower, you much more elegant which really works well with Balmain’s newest collection. Aside from that, I hate to say that I didn’t like the walk. It may be a matter of personal preference, but I think that your whole body language screamed uncomfortable to me. Your shoulders looked tense and needed to be held back, which would have helped to elongate your neck, and your arms seemed to be wavering all over the place. For me, it didn’t work unfortunately.
2755 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Like I said earlier, regardless of this week's outcome, you should all be proud of how well you did in the show. This is your first time in a major catwalk show and you all competed hard against the working models. For me, this week really came down to three girls who really stood out and they were Alexandria, Chloe and Kallie. You three I feel really nailed the brief of the show and had the best walks of the bunch, however as always there can only be one model who wins the challenge and the girl who I have chosen is
http://i.imgur.com/OgVSZoe.png

Millie: Well done girl!! For me, you looked the most professional this week and definitely could have fit in well with any of the models in any of the other fashion shows. You should definitely be proud of yourself, and that is giving you such a good shot at making it through to the next round of the competition.

Well that concludes the challenge. Good luck to all of you girls at panel, this week was a toughie as you all seemed to perform well but unfortunately someone will be going home. See you at panel.
2755 days 11 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Good job, Alexandria. This was a tough week in the competition!!
2755 days 11 hours ago
Katherinee_
Nice walk, Alexandria :)
2755 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
OMG yay!!! Thanks guys:)
2755 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
Great job to all! And omg just as I thought everyone did well this week :x tough competition now
2755 days ago
aliciafox2
Happy that alexandria won and not that whore called Kallie #sorrynotsorry

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!