This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 ~ Get LOST in the Moment (Elimination)

Topic » Episode 7 ~ Get LOST in the..

2751 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: 7 developing models stand before me, however I only hold 6 photos in my hands; and not only do these 6 photos represent the 6 girls who are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model, but this week, they will also represent the girls who will be going to our international destination of Shanghai. The judges have made our decision, and an appropriate call-out order has been made, based on our rankings of your photos.

Are you ready? Then let's begin.
2751 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Before we begin the elimination, I will reveal the winner of the VOGUE GIRL poll that has been taking place all throughout this week. This week the top three vote getters were Chloe, Jordan and Nina as per usual; However, in a Top Model first, there was a tie for the winner! This means that both JORDAN and NINA are our Vogue Girls this week! Congratulations to the both of you as you now have a significantly less chance of being eliminated not only this week, but in the entire competition.

This week, the Vogue Girl count was at 64 votes, our decrease on last week but still a respectable number. After this elimination, we will be at the final 6 and this is your chance to to really change your fate. If you get eliminated to a girl who has won the Vogue Girl poll multiple times despite having a better portfolio, don't come crying to me.
2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Right, so starting us off this week with the best photo and the first girl going to China is
http://i.imgur.com/y5fkRMz.jpg

Millie: Congratulations on your second first call-out! This photo is so simple, yet so elegant at the same time and really shows off your natural modelling skills. You have been a consistently strong girl in the competition, and that's something that we only want to see continue.

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Runner-up for the best photo this week and gaining the second plane ticket to Shanghai is
http://i.imgur.com/em9hnYV.jpg

Millie: Second week in a row that you've submitted a truly stunning photograph. Had this photo not had the writing all over it, I think you could have been looking at a second first call-out, but nonetheless it is still amazing. Hopefully this is the start of something new for you and you really turn it around in this late part of the competition.

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Only 4 tickets remaining. The next ticket belongs to
http://i.imgur.com/xDWaQ8f.jpg

Millie: This was my absolute favourite shot of the week, but some of the other judges felt it was a little safe for you. I disagree, which is why you were called so high. You have this amazing potential, and I hope that really comes through in Shanghai, so that you can use it to your advantage.

2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: The next girl advancing to the next round is
http://i.imgur.com/NJHdHi2.png

Millie: Our challenge winner of the week! Your walk was the BOMB but your photo was a little off the mark, but you still looked great. From you, the judges want to see that fire, and that passion as at the moment the judges are beginning to question whether this is something you really want.

2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
*The bottom three girls remain*

Millie: Anuthida, Chloe and Jordan, this time you our bottom three. Anuthida this is your first time, while Chloe and Jordan you have been here twice before and once before respectively. It was a tough decision, but we definitely think one of you excelled over the other two, and that girl is
http://i.imgur.com/TzUQFX1.jpg

Millie: I loved this photo, but the other judges were torn over it. Regardless of that though, you have been undeniably strong throughout the entire process, and it wouldn't be right to not let you through to the abroad location of the cycle. This is well deserved, so you should be proud.

2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Will Chloe and Jordan, please step forward.

I only have one photo in my hands and this photo represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. Below is the video which contains the result of this week's elimination. Good Luck.

Before I get to the video, I just wanted to stress how difficult this elimination was for me, and I seriously considered hosting a non-elimination and giving you both the chance to stay. HOWEVER, I was reminded that the fashion industry is extremely tough, and to give you girls a realistic experience, it is only fair that I keep this cycle tough as well. I have made my decision, and I wish the eliminated girl all the best.
2751 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
This will be interesting *smirks*
2751 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
2751 days 2 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Good luck Chloe!! *reaches to hold Chloe's hands*
2751 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
Oh, I am so glad that I won Vogue Girl along with you Jordan!! Congrats on staying! Also bye Chloe *blows a kiss*
2751 days 2 hours ago
bambinoswag
Oh well I saw this coming :/ made it farther than I thought I would and I enjoyed my first fashion group game! Good luck girls, I'll be watching :)
2751 days 2 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Oh my gosh, I feel so appreciative to still be here. I cannot thank the judges enough for believing in me, I WILL prove you didn't make a mistake! I'm overwhelmed with emotions; thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Chloe, I have to add you were one tough competitor. From the Vogue Girl polls, to the challenges, to the photo shoots I always saw your passion and since the begging felt you were one of the fiercest models here.  So sorry we couldn't both stay :(
2751 days 2 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Thank you Nina, an honor to share the title with you =) and thank you, Tengaged!!
2750 days 23 hours ago
Maxi1234
I think you were spectacular Chloe, I would love to see you compete in another cycle.

It's come to a point where pictures aren't even bad, it's just some people have better ones and if you're not in the top, you're in the bottom.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!