This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 ~ Fight for that Win (On Set)

Topic » Episode 10 ~ Fight for that..

2719 days 21 hours ago
MISSimogen
Yea i get it hun x
2713 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + + + + + + + + + CHALLENGE RESULTS + + + + + + + + + +

Millie: Hi girls and welcome to your FINAL official challenge of this cycle of Tengaged's Next Top Model. After last week's absolute machine of a challenge, I thought I'd tone it down for this one, but if anything it's just as important as this is your last week to impress. This week's challenge will be split into two parts, a photo shoot in which you have to reenact a previous shoot which you didn't perform so well in, and a written part in which you must tell me who you think the strongest and weakest model still in the competition is, aside from yourself. Both of these parts will be taken into consideration when determining this week's winner, so you can't just rely on your photo say, to give you the win. So with that, let's begin.
2713 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: First up will be ANUTHIDA, and your photo shoot reenactment was your Estée Lauder ad campaign.

Firstly, I’m going to start with your challenge photo. I do like the photo, and like last time your skin looks absolutely WONDERFUL which really was the point of the challenge, however I’m not really sure you learned from your mistakes, which was to make the skin the focal point of the shot. When you first see this photo, your eyes are immediately drawn to either the eye shadow or the lips, and when you are trying to sell a skin product, that isn’t really what you want to see. Like last time, you submitted a beautiful photograph, but you didn’t sell the product, which as a model you should always be doing.

Millie: Now to take a look at your presentation.

As for your paragraphs, I do feel like there were some slight vindictive undertones the whole time you were speaking. While you were talking yourself up as a model, I felt like you were using this platform to scrutinise the other models, and it just came across as trash talking to me. I know English isn’t your first language, so I do sympathise with you in that respective, but as a model who will always be in the spotlight, you do need to be careful as to what you are saying as it could very easily be misinterpreted in the wrong way.
2713 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Next up will be JORDAN, whose photo theme was last week's assignment, an editorial for Guo Pei!

I hate to say it Jordan, but I really don’t like this photo whatsoever. While you did miss the point of the theme last week with the assignment, I still feel like it looked like a fashion photo, but this photo seems to have done a complete 180. While there is evidence of chinoiserie here, I feel like you have lost the whole fashion element to the photo; it looks more like an amateur shot taking from behind the scenes of a dance show for tourists or something. Everything just looks so amateur to me, the pose looks awkward and stiff, you are pouting your lips way too much and the dress looks hideous, in my opinion.

Millie: Hopefully your speech can redeem you.

When it comes to the paragraphs, I believe that is where you really shined. You clearly have a passion for this competition and I truly believe that for you, this means everything. My favourite thing about your paragraphs in particular was that you didn’t knock anyone down in any way – you always manage to find the positive in everything which is such a good quality to have. The best point you made, to me, was about how being in the bottom two really does give you the motivation to work harder, something that I agree that some of the other girls are lacking in.
2713 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Girl number three will be the lovely ALEXANDRIA. Your photo shoot assignment was for Liberty London, when you work floral dresses in Week 3.

As a fashion photo, this absolutely works and in my eyes is a much stronger photo than your original one. I love how your body position is so soft and inviting, fitting in with the floral atmosphere around you, but at the same time there is such power in your face, especially in your eyes. My only issue with this shot is that you missed the theme a little, as while the dress is floral, it isn’t green which is what I was looking for. So you’ve managed to redeem yourself by submitting a better overall, but I’m not sure if you can be rewarded for not giving me what I wanted, even if you did have one of the harder themes.

Millie: Moving on to your paragraphs.

As for your paragraph presentation, I thought you did really well. I feel like you were really eloquent with your choice of words and really gave true and valid reasons for both the strongest and the weakest girls. For both, I love how you referenced specific examples as to why they either shone and failed, as it really shows the detail that went into your decision making. I also like how you didn’t just base it simply on the photo shoots, but also took into consideration their personalities and how that would be used to embody the TNTM brand. Good job on this one.
2713 days 9 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: And lastly we have KALLIE. Your shoot was the 'evil demons' photo shoot of Week 4.

Your photo I absolutely LOVE, and out of everyone definitely had the best improvement from their original photo. This shot is weird, both in terms of the facial expression and the pose, which for your specific assignment really works. I love the open mouth, and in this instance, the awkward hand and fingers really works. This shoot was all about taking risks, and I feel like you went about that in exactly the right way. I also like how, although you look great, there is still a huge focus on the dress and although I keep looking at you, the design is ultimately where my gaze ends up.

Millie: Let's see how you did in the presentation though.

Your paragraphs were good, and I liked how you still managed to capture your personality in it, while still remaining professional with your choice of words. Like with Jordan, I also liked how you didn’t necessarily over-criticise any of the girls and still managed to compliment, even if you were acknowledging them as either a huge threat, or the weakest girl still in the competition. Sometimes I do wonder about you, as I feel like you rely on your photo shoots to take you through the competition and kind of ignore the other aspects, but this piece of writing was a pleasant surprise.
2713 days 8 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Now I must decide a winner. All of you did well this week in one way or another, but this challenge was about mastering both aspects of the theme. As we near the end of this competition, you need to not only be able to take good photos, but we also want to see the passion and drive that you have for the win. As a TNTM model you have to want it, and we are starting to see those qualities emerge from one of you in particular. That girl is
http://i.imgur.com/tUPQoYQ.jpg

Millie: Congratulations girl! I thought that you might have been a sleeper in this competition, but these past couple of weeks I have begun to see a different side to you. I know you want this, but just don't let it get to your head.

For the rest of you, I shall see you at judging.
2713 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
Thank you Millie x I'd just like to say I've absolutely tried my hardest throughout this competition hopefully you can see that :)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!