This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 16 - Episode 9: Panel

Topic » Cycle 16 - Episode 9: Panel

2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Before I begin I want to say I was mostly underwhelmed this week. I'm not sure if the theme was too specific or if you just didn't put much effort in. Either way, this week is very difficult to judge.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Ximena - I think this is a fierce shot. It feels slightly more Japanese than Korean but I think it's a good shot. I wish it was more dynamic though.

Lara - This shot feels very true to Korean culture. I love the outfit and I think you're working it in the shot, and I love the bold colours. I wish this felt more engaging though.

Cody - Literally nothing about this says Korea, except maybe the straight eyebrows. This is a flop.

Xiabar - Yes! I love the bold, bright colours and I love that this is like an exaggerated interpretation of Korean culture. It's a hybrid of traditional and contemporary and I think you're finally showing up.

Kym - I like that you took an alternative route with this and you didn't opt for a hanbok or anything like that, however this photo doesn't feel very fast paced so I'm not sure it completely matches your description.

Vagine - I'm not sure what I think of this. I think you look great and I love the composition of the shot, but I feel like if there was no South Korean flag, it wouldn't convey the theme.

Jinah - I think this is a very pretty shot but it doesn't feel very fashionable. The 90's makeup sort of dated look reminds me more of North Korea than South Korea to be honest.

Carissa - I liked this shot initially because of the bright colours, but the more I look at it, the more I am underwhelmed. It's a safe shot for sure.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Eight models stand before me, but I hold just seven photos in my hands, and these photos represent the models who will continue on in the hopes of becoming Taylor's Next Top Model.

Best photo of the week goes to...
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Xiabar. Congratulations, you're still in the running to become Taylor's Next Top Model.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
The runner-up for best picture is...
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Lara.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Carissa.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Vagine.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Ximena.
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2891 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
*The camera pans to Cody, Jinah, and Kym*

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!