This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 16 - Episode 11: Panel

Topic » Cycle 16 - Episode 11: Panel

2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Bloop
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
-CRITIQUES-

Ximena - I love your KYE shot, and I think it's the best to be honest. I understand you were trying to be unique with your military photo, but a Japanese Samurai does not equate the North Korean Military. Please follow the brief next time because that decision dragged you down this week.

Kym - I think your KYE shot is okay. It doesn't stand out but I do think it represents the label well. I think your strong shot this week was certainly the military shoot. You look so striking and beautiful and I think you did well.

Carissa - I think your two shots are both somewhat mediocre this week. I think the stronger of the two is the military shot, but we're currently at the top six and I was expecting something stronger from you.

Xiabar - I love both of your shots this week. Your KYE photo is so simple yet effective, and I love the bold blue. Your military photo is the true standout though - This is the perfect blend of the military concept and the fashion element. I'm shocked a photo like this exists and I am very impressed with you this week.

Lara - This has been your weakest shoot to date. Compared to the other models, your photos are by far the weakest, which is a shame because you've delivered such strong shots in the past.

Vagine - You did not submit a photo this week.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Okay ladies, I will make my decision while you leave the room, and when I call you back I will reveal who will be proceeding to the final five.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome back, six models stand before me but I hold just five photographs in my hands and these photos represent the five models who will continue on in the hopes of becoming Taylor's Next Top Model. This week you did two photoshoots, so I will be ranking you in your overall strength in both shoots.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Best model of the week goes to...
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photos*
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Xiabar, congratulations! You slayed each shoot this week and I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce next week.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Runner-up for best model is...
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Kym.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photos*
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Ximena.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
*The camera pans to Carissa, Lara, and Vagine*
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photos*
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Carissa.
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Will Lara and Vagine please come forward...
2885 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Lara, this was your weakest shoot to date - even weaker than the very first shoot in the rain.

Vagine, you slept through your alarm and didn't even go to either of the shoots this week...

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!