This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

.:Live Show 1:.

Topic » .:Live Show 1:.

5175 days 21 hours ago
MORKMINDY
Alex / Khir
Diff4rent, good vocals.. and a diffrent perforamance but  i really liked it !

Emma / Lilly Allen
I thnk its a unique song.. strong vocals <3 This song is a gd opening performance Keep thats gd work up !

Pat / Lady Gaga
Not reli my song. I woulld have prefere a song like..poker face or bad romance but.. for me this really just did not stand out.

bigupboy / Jay-Z
To Be honest i didt really like it.. its not the song really for this theme.. however you are down cuz with no metor its gonig to be hard for you.

VinZos/Jay Sean
Definatley not the song for me.. i didt really like it and i dont think that was a stong enough performance.

Joee / Glee
This song was as you said most well known and i got to say this in my opion was your best choice you could have done. No matter what the other judges say <3

Loowis/Sugababes
Well yes its catchy but in my opion this wasent a strong performance and it was not for me.

Tenfan / Kelly Clarkson
An okay performsance, not the best .. but and okay performance strong performance bit i hope to see more form you next time.

Tomas / Cheryl Cole
I have to agree with flissy on everything she says its one performance hitting that high note its was chosen well and i loved it, i also am looknig forward to more!

Tayvi / Artic Monkeys
Didt realy enjoy is mayself.  This song  i wold of though you could of left for later performances.. but great vocals nevertheless.

rytaur / Britney Spears
Wonderful! I have high hopes for you to go far in this competetion and i hope to see you next time  good word <3

Whiz / Leona Lewis
Absolutley amazing the best performance vocals EVERYTHING you will definatley go far <33 keep it up!

open group

Tengaged X Factor: Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!