This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4754 days ago
gucci911
Name:   Ashley
Fav. Color:  Blue
Fav. Food:  Any kind of Mexican food...
Best Characteristic:  Honesty and Im funny (I think)! 
Worst Quality:  Crazy-ass temper! 
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty?  I will throw myself on the sword for my friends EVERY TIME!!!!
4753 days 23 hours ago
Bradyman7
brady
green
CHEESE!!
funny,nice,and honest
i can fight with drama if some1 else causes it

in a group survivor game i found two hidden immunity idols and used them both to save my 3 man allience over the 6man allience. The next tribal i was voted off. But at least i went out loyal.
4753 days 20 hours ago
Mustarrd
Kyle
Orange
Pasta <3
Funny! And loyal in this games!
Can be bitchy to people i dont like :X
I will do anything to further my alliance http://www.tengaged.com/game/28908 i was alligned with tigger,akomes and criiko and i told them to evict me so they could go farther
4753 days 20 hours ago
Matthew09
Name:Matthew
Fav. Color:Yellow
Fav. Food:Shrimp
Best Characteristic:Loyalty
Worst Quality:Try not to have any
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? Got a lower place for my alliance.
4753 days 18 hours ago
boyyo
Name: nathan
Fav. Color: silver
Fav. Food: chinesse
Best Characteristic: i never hold grudges
Worst Quality:  im a righ old slag
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty?i vote myself out of games to save friends (lots of times)
4753 days 16 hours ago
kimmal8
Name: Kimmal
Fav. Color:  greeeen
Fav. Food: Goat Cheese :P
Best Characteristic: Humor
Worst Quality: I can rage :X
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? Ive asked to be voted out over my great friends on a number of times, and ill do anything to save them
4753 days 16 hours ago
zaza
Name:josh
Fav. Color:blue
Fav. Food: pizza
Best Characteristic: loyaltly
Worst Quality: not havng a skype
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? kept a friedn save through the whole game evern though i was aked to evict them first
4753 days 15 hours ago
broncman789
Name: Steven
Fav. Color: Blue
Fav. Food:  Ribs
Best Characteristic: Loyalty
Worst Quality: Worrier
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? I was in an alliance with kavalle, biodork, bbdamien, and reeki I was hoh and I had a chance to nom both kavalle and biodork to better my chances to get to the end instead I sticked with my alliance and nommed mikey and kavalle and kavalle stayed then bbdamien won hoh and nommed me and they evicted me even though I knew I wasn't gonna get to the end I sticked with my alliance. http://www.tengaged.com/game/29123
4753 days 14 hours ago
iToXic
lol idk why ikm joining since i dont even know u but Lol why not xD
Fav color: Gold <3
Fav food: Pizza
Beat Characteristic: Whatever gets me in xD. lol jk. umm funny, loyal, strategic, etc etc
Worst: PARONOID
What is 1 thing that proves ur loyalty. No MATTER WHAT. if i have friends, screw it. i will take them as far as i can ofcourse BUT i joined the premade, it was my desison.

THX U <3
4753 days 14 hours ago
iToXic
btw skype: Superblue908
4753 days 14 hours ago
slymore
slymore
white
corn
great compettitor when im in a good mood
im almost always called out
i would backstab almost any of my friends on here the ones i wouldnt dont play anymore anyways so ya
4753 days 14 hours ago
cooldude70
Name:cooldude70
Fav. Color:Blue
Fav. Food:Tacos and Pizzas
Best Characteristic:Trustworthy
Worst Quality:mad but if i get mad im frustrated or tired
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty?:in a game i stayed loyal and brought my alliance to final 6 and there were 6 including me
4753 days 13 hours ago
meduncan
Name:Duncan
Fav. Color:red
Fav. Food:pepperoni pizza
Best Characteristic: how nice i am
Worst Quality: my laugh
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? i kicked my best friend from an alliance because he kept backstabbing the alliance
4753 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
Name: Piddu
Fav. Color: Dark Green
Fav. Food: Boneless Buffalo Wings!
Best Characteristic: Friendly and Relaxed
Worst Quality: I can have a real bad attitude in times of toughness!
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? Have never told someone I wouldn't vote them out or backstab them and then ended up doing it. I won't lie about saving you if I don't plan on saving you. And I've taken bad placements for friends!
4752 days 10 hours ago
MrAlexD
Name: Alex
Fav. Color: Blue
Fav. Food: Chinese food.
Best Characteristic: Wit, Sarcasm, Randomness.
Worst Quality: Temper
What is 1 thing you have done in the past that proves your loyalty? I choose my alliance over my friend one time and pulled it off without pissing the friend off.

open group

Pink

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!