This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

challenge room

Topic » challenge room

5203 days 18 hours ago
blobberhead
GO GRIPS! When is the next competition btw?
5203 days 2 hours ago
jessie321
guys dillbob has quit but i was able to replace him luigithedude will be joining the gaffers
5203 days 2 hours ago
jessie321
ari will be also joining the gaffers
5203 days 2 hours ago
jessie321
time for the challenge todays genre the beach movie. any good beach movie needs 3 things
1. say beach lines like KOWABONGA
2. playing in the water
3. relaxing
the team who does the best acting wins invinsiblity good luck
5203 days 2 hours ago
jessie321
you need to do it in your acting room
5202 days 4 hours ago
jessie321
the challenge is over both teams worked hard but i liked the gaffers acting lines better the gaffers win invinsiblity. i will see the grips at tonights guiled jessie ceromony
5200 days 19 hours ago
jessie321
ok guys there is no challenge this time there is a twist one member from each team will be going home tomorrow night. there will be 2 polls one for the gaffers one for the grips. the polls will be opened for everyone. tomorrow night there will be 2 guiled jessie ceromonys. first will be the gaffers guiled jessie ceromony then the grips guiled jessie ceromony. good luck
5199 days 3 hours ago
jessie321
ok its time for the challenge todays genre the scary movie every scary movie must have 3 things
1. screaming
2. monsters and killers
3. blood
each team will appoint a killer and a monster and the other 3 members will be screaming when they see the monster and the killer the team that does the acting wins invinsablity good luck
5199 days 2 hours ago
jessie321
also there is a secret power that can give you a spot in the final 4 i will give it to one of you right now by pm
5199 days 2 hours ago
Harley
I have the secret power :P
5199 days 2 hours ago
jessie321
harley has the secert power which means he has a automatic spot in the final 4
5199 days 2 hours ago
rippyroo
:O
5198 days 20 hours ago
1fireboy
:O

open group

total drama action

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!