This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #2: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #2: The Results

2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Photo number 9…
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
SONG HANA!!! Be careful of that booty, it almost came off too slutty.
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The 10th photo is going to…
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
RE!!! I thought this photo was a nightmare but Kira saw something fierce. Try to impress us both next week.
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Cayla, Lucia, and Yaja please step forward…
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
I only have one photo in my hand and this represents the last girl who is safe and will not be facing elimination this week.

Lucia, your photo this week missed the mark completely. This photo was not high fashion and quite frankly, not that interesting either. We thought last week would be a wake-up call for you but it looks like you haven’t improved. The fans saved you last week but will they do the same for you this week?

Yaja, the judges love your unique point of view on modeling. However, your photo this week was a total mess. A promotional photo for RuPaul’s Drag Race is not going to cut it in the fashion industry. The judges are wondering if you are to set in your ways to elevate yourself in this industry.

Cayla, you broke the cardinal rule of Ozzy’s Top Model. Water marks all over your photo, making it completely uninteresting and pointless to look at. This is the second time we’ve seen you in the bottom so the judges are getting bored. How can you prove to us that you have more to give based on your past work?
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The last girl who is safe is…
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! You have GOT to evolve yourself. A one trick pony will not work in this competition. Show us more, show us other sides of you. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model.
2757 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Which means Cayla and Lucia, I am sorry my dears, you are both up for elimination. I will post the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge very shortly. Good luck.
2757 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
good luck posing ur asses off ladies its fun :)

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!