This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #3: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #3: The Results

2768 days 11 hours ago
jayjet
i feel sick standing here i just dont want to go home *still crying*
2768 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
I only have one photo in my hand and this represents the last girl who is safe and will not be facing elimination this week.

Natalia, your photo this week was a huge step backwards for you. The modeling was so amateur and very uninspired. We think you have potential but your photo this week made the judges a little nervous. Can you come back from  a week like this and really show people you can do this?

Re, the judges were confused by your photo. We expected something high fashion and fierce. The photo this week was a girl squatting in the woods. After you last photo, the judges were wanting more from you and sadly you missed the boat this week. Can you overcome these past slip ups?

Sujin, this week you lost all your fashion edge in your photo. The judges were unsure of exactly what your thinking was behind this photo. You have been a fierce competitor up into this point but this photo was not your shining moment. Will this one bad photo sink your chances?
2768 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
The last girl who is safe is…
2768 days 11 hours ago
jayjet
i really want this i want a chance i have passion i just need one chance to prove i have it
2768 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: o shit hunz
2768 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
SUJIN!!! Your past performances were the saving force behind you staying this week. This photo was an error for you but I am hoping you can rally and be that fierce model we saw week one and week two. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model.
2768 days 10 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: now... im BALD
2768 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Which means Re and Natalia, I am sorry my dears you are both up for elimination. I will post the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge very shortly. Good luck.
2768 days 10 hours ago
jayjet
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *walks off stage crying*
2768 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Callout Order Averages

Team NATURE
KYLIE = 3
OLIVIA = 5
YAJA = 7
ALLISON = 8
CAYLA = 9
RE = 11.5
TOTAL 43.5 / 6 Contestants = 7.25 Average

TEAM MAN MADE
ALLIE = 1.5
SONG HANA = 1.5
LALISA = 4
CINNAMON = 6
SUJIN = 10
NATALIA = 11.5
TOTAL 34.5 / 6 Contestants = 5.75 Average

Team Man Made will receive a special prize next week for their win! Congrats girls!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!