This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #9: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #9: The..

2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Seven stunning girls stand before me. But I only have 6 photos in my hands and these 6 photos represent the 6 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best photo of the week. This photo will also be displayed in the group as digital art.

The first photo is going to...
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE!!! Your photo this week was STELLAR in all fields! You made Peru proud and you made the judges proud as well. Congrats! You are still in the running.
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best photo...
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! The attitude of this photo was spot on.. Keep going, we want to see you get stronger.
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The 3rd photo...
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
ANUTHIDA!!! You bared all and your photo was insanely gorgeous. Congrats!
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The 4th photo is going to...
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE!!! Was this photo your best? No. But it fit the challenge very well. Congrats!
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The 5th photo goes to...
2665 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
OMG!!!
2665 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
I thougt I was going home
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
LALISA!!! Watch out for your arms, they are important.
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Kasia and Lucia please step forward...
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
I only have one photo in my hand and it belongs to the young lady who will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model. One of you will be taking a long fight home.

You both stand before me for similar reasons. You both did an excellent job integrating this week’s theme but you failed in your posing and facial expressions.

Kasia, you were someone I saw as a serious threat in this competition. You delivered week after week and you had a strong progression in the early stages of this competition. However, as of late, the judges feel like you are slipping away. Your photos aren’t bad but they aren’t progressing you. The judges are wondering if they have seen the best you can give already. Or is there more to Kasia that we haven’t seen? Where is she? We can’t wait forever.

Lucia, your Top Model journey has been inspiring to say the least. You went from the bottom to the pack straight to the top. You used sheer determination and focus to get to the top. However, in this stage in the competition, one weak photo can be your downfall and your photo this week…was not your greatest. The pose was basic and the face needed work. Can your impressive top model story be enough to save you this week?
2665 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo is going to…

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!