This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #12: Easy, Breezy, Beautiful and Don't F*** It Up

Topic » [S8] Week #12: Easy, Breezy,..

2703 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model…
The semi-finals kicked off with the girls getting a second shot at photo shoots they struggled on in the past. In a fierce attempt to make it to the finals, all four girls really brought their A-Game. However, it was Cinnamon who reigned supreme with her stunning makeover and her impressive challenge photo. At panel, Allison and Yaja were sent to the bottom two and they were given one last chance to prove their stuff, they competed in the final Pose Your Ass Off of the season. Allison and Yaja gave it all they had but in the end, Allison was deemed the winner eliminating Yaja. Now, only the final three are left; ALLIE, ALLISON, and CINNAMON! WHO will be headed to the runway to square off in the final two? WHO will be sent packing in 3rd place? And WHO will become Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model?

Congrats Allie, Allison, and Cinnamon! You are the final three. You will forever to written into Ozzy Top Model History. However, the ultimate prize is the final crown at the end. Can you make it there? Well, one of you will and this assignment in your next test!

-Photoshoot #1: High Fashion-
For your first photo shoot this week, the judges want you to submit a HIGH FASHION photo! Simple enough right? Wrong! We want this photo to embody your journey in this competition. If you could take all the lessons you learned and all the photos you’ve created so far and create one image, what would it be? How would you show us the model you’ve become? Let this photo speak to you and make it sickeningly fierce!

-Photoshoot #2: Commercial-
In the industry, you have to fair all sides of the modeling game. Commercial looks where you are selling products are essential to booking clients and getting work. For this test we want you to submit a COMMERCIAL photo demonstrating how YOU CAN SELL AN AD CAMPAIGN.

This season is very special also because we booked a major client. COVEGIRL! That’s right, your commercial shot must be a COVERGIRL AD! Be careful of picking ones that are too smiley, we want to see edge and marketability. Also be warry of many ANTM photos, those are still not permitted.

-Challenge-
This week, the task is simple. Tell us why you should be Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model. In a couple of sentences or show, reflect on your journey and convince the judges you deserve a spot in the final two. What makes you the model you are? How will you represent your brand? Why are you better choices than your fellow competitors?

-Fiercest Model of the Week-
Your FINAL Fiercest Model of the Week poll has been posted. The poll is special this week because it will be a STARS poll where you can plead your case and add a photo as well! Get those votes and that fan love!

Good luck to you! This is a big one so make us proud!
Photos Due: Thursday, December 1st at 1230pm PST
2703 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Sorry for the confusion! The commercial ad MUST be a real Covergirl ad! You cannot use one that "looks like" one but actually is one! Sorry!
2703 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Photoshoot #1 : i have had alot of ups and downs along this journay and i have found that deep within me lies a fierce strong warrior that just needed to be free and show everyone that true beauty comes in all shapes colors and sizes hope this pays off i put alot of thought into this photo... i think it represents who i am and who i use to be perfectly
http://imgur.com/a/QlOHd

Photoshoot #2 : this was hard there are alot of amazing cover girl ads with alot of smiling lol i tried to find something a bit more edgy and fun :)
http://imgur.com/a/UOnYq

Challenge :
wow first off i cannot believe im here in the finale 3 with these 2 amazing models well done ladies ..well done
first week here i was on fire i was top 2 called out that lead into a pose ur ass of challenge which i won as well making feel incrediable and make me believe i was meant to be here and that maybe just maybe i could do this and be great at it :)
the next 2 weeks i was not feeling the confidence i had coming into this the first week but i took what the judges told me and worked my ass off and became very creative to be top 2 in the next 2 weeks to come losing both PYAO challenges but growing from having the extra photo time and learning lots.
the next week Yaja chose teams for us choosing me as her partner ...i had a hard time this week i couldnt find a creative bone in my body with this girl she didnt help much and even used a phot i found too show her more what high fashion was not expecting her to use it but to learn and find something fabulous :( ive def in the future gotta learn how to handle working with others .
the week after was pants and well i again didnt o well but didnt do terrible but knew i had to dig deep and find that inner strength and creativness inside myself again.
the next couple week i remain close to the top but then in week 10 i found myself and realized what i was actually made of and rose to the top and won the PYAO challenge the following week i would battle Yaja for the final place in the top 3 here is where i knew i could shine as i worked with Yaja and knew she couldnt accomplish what i could for this challenge making it fairly easy for me to walk away in the top 3 and send her home :( which saddened me because outside the challenege i adore this girl shes sweet and one of the most caring people ive ever worked with but uve gotta be fierce in this world and never back down always give it ur all u cant have bad days u have to hold ur head up and shine on :)
i have had a blast being here and think above all else i have shown u all that im here to work i will do whatever it takes to get the job accomplished and never finding myself in the bottom 2 made for a great season for me Allison hoping to be your next top model :)
2703 days 4 hours ago
__A__
Photoshoot #1
http://i.imgur.com/cFOLXsl.jpg?1
http://imgur.com/cFOLXsl
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/c6/0e/b6c60ea6a0a786d3e31d84f8110b3b47.jpg
(Just to be safe again :) )
For my last photo I wanted to show a lot of things that I have learned during my time here, and then it hit me that my experience has been similar to that of a dancer. First, I feel as though my performances throughout this competition have been on point(e). But more than that, I have had to find balance with pushing the envelope and still being high fashion. I believe I have shown flexibility with trying to be versatile and show many different looks. I have shown determination and discipline throughout my time here by pushing myself each week to be better and not just settle for being safe, I wanted a spot in the PYAO challenge. Lastly, I feel that I have shown grace. There were times when I was called out at panel, girls calling each other names, and I stayed out of it. I chose to handle myself with poise, dignity, and professionalism. I think all of these skills I'm trying to show through my photo are vital skills for a model to have, and they are skills I have worked on to get me to this point.

Photoshoot #2 Covergirl
http://imgur.com/yphh67C
http://i.imgur.com/yphh67C.jpg
http://cosmetics.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu/files/2013/02/360im7-2.jpg

I wanted to show in my photo a bit of edge and fierceness but still having the softness and approachability that Covergirls have :)

Challenge:
Wow, where do I start. This competition has been an amazing experience. I have had so much fun, learned a lot, and met some incredibly talented and kind models. I know that I deserve a spot in the final 2 and ultimately to be crowned the winner of this competition because of my passion, performance, and work ethic. I have never settled in this competition. I have never settled for an okay or good photo. I have always worked hard to produce a great photo. For the past 11 weeks I have been in the top 3. For the past 9 weeks I have been in the top 2. 3 times in a row I was the first call out, with 4 total first place finishes. I competed in the most PYAO challenges, I have won 3 challenges, and I have been FMOW the past two weeks in a row. Starting out this competition so close to the top only pushed me to try even harder, and once I got to the top of the pack I never let up. I feel like a lot of girls in this competition had off weeks or a few photos that really fell flat from their usual performance, but I don't think that was the case for me. I was the only girl this season to never be in the bottom 2.

I think my work ethic and passion for greatness really represents the model I am and will continue to be. I have worked hard in this competition to also create an "image". I didn't want to be seen as one-dimensional, and worked hard to produce different looks and images every week. My high fashion looks showed a lot of range and I think prove my knowledge of the fashion industry and how to market myself for any client. This is something that I will continue to do past this competition and I will always stand up for creativity, uniqueness, and pushing the envelope.

Lastly, there isn't a lot bad I can say about Allison or Cinnamon. I think they are both incredibly talented. However, I do think my performance has been more consistent. I have also held myself to a high standard in this competition. I never called any girl here a "bitch" or a "flop", because I believe that models supporting each other is so important. This industry can tear you down and there is no reason for us to tear each other down as well. When a girl called me out at panel, I held my tongue, kept my composure, and kept working. Later when paired with her, I put aside any hard feelings and we made an awesome team. I believe that I have embodied many qualities of a successful model and it would be an honor to make it to the final 2 and ultimately
2703 days 4 hours ago
__A__
Oops I may have been a bit long with my speech haha.....here's what got cut off:

it would be an honor to make it to the final 2 and ultimately

Thank you so much, and best of luck to you Allison and Cinnamon.
2702 days 12 hours ago
levonini
Photo 1
http://imgur.com/a/7fNij

This look demonstrates my journey well. I was kind of the underdog at the beginning and was sent home after not sending in a photo due to personal reasons. However, when I needed to most, I became a warrior and emerged from the smoke. In doing so, I slayed the competition and won last week's challenge, solidifying my spot in the final 3.

Photo 2
http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/photo-gallery/38093427/image/38093453/CoverGirl-Stormtrooper-Look

I wanted to take advertisement to another level through this high fashion looks. Not only modelling for covergirl, but also giving exposure to Star Wars. A double kill if you ask me.

CHALLENGE
First, shoutout to all the fallen girls and my fellow final 3 bitches. Coming into this challenge, I was already put at a disadvantage, not really knowing too much about modelling. This was evident when I scored middle of the pack throughout the first portion of the game. However, when I started to get the hang of it, I slowly began to rise closer to the top. However, during my hot streak, personal issues sent me out of the game because I was unable to post. Sometimes in life you are given ssecond chances and when I was given it, I showed that I was here to fight and made my way back into the competition. I showed that I deserved to be here by wining Fiercest Model as well as winning 1 pose your ass off and getting top callout last week.

ALl of the girls left are top models but I feel like I deserve to win because my story shows growth. I showed that even though you may be at the bottom, there is always room for growth and this growth can lead you to great places. I think my story is inspirational to other young models who might not think that they have what it takes. My story shows that I anything is possible. Sometimes the challenge got the best of me but my sincerity shows that models are people too and anyone can do anything if you put your mind and heart into it.

xoxo
2702 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
TIME IS UP! The judges will now post our critiques.
2702 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome final three! Let’s see how you all did on this tough and very important assignment.

-ALLISON-
High Fashion: I mean can I just say GORGEOUS!!! I think this photo is sensational. I love the use of the colors and I just love the sheer fire you have in this photo. I think you did a great job tying into your story of your journey as well. I just find it so beautiful. There are so many elements here that are just WORKING FOR ME. This is your best photo to date and I am so happy to see it.

Commercial: I like this photo a lot! I think you look young, edgy and fresh. You have done a good job to with the make-up and I think your expression really speaks to me overall. This is a great shot and you did a nice job overall. I find the styling a little much in this short but I think you really brought it home here in this shot.

-ALLIE-
High Fashion: I really like the look of this photo. There is something so badass and sexy here that really works for me. I like your idea of dance as your story, I think it is so creative however, I am not sure if ballet is the style I would have chosen. I think you story is more of a drop dead tango. I digress though, this is a great shot, you look awesome and you look beautiful.

Commercial: This isn’t my favorite Covergirl ad. I think you look really beautiful but overall I just find to be this ad a little lackluster. I am not feeling inspired to buy make-up after seeing this. I think your eyes look amazing but I am not just jumping out of seat here. I think it’s a good shot though.

-CINNAMON-
High Fashion: I’m going to be quite honest here, I am not loving this shot. I think the high concept really speaks to me but it totally looks like the outfit is wearing you. I want to see you stand out from the outfit but I just find this so stiff for me. Maybe a more dynamic pose or a stronger face would have done better for me because here, I am just not loving it. I wanted to see more.

Commercial: By far, this is my favorite commercial shot in the bunch. I love the Star Wars theme and I think you look totally stunning. This is fierceness, it’s selling me make-up, and I am ready to buy with this photo. I think this is the stronger look of the two photos.
2702 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
In a total landslide, ALLIE has been voted the final FIERCEST MODEL OF THE WEEK!!!! Way to go!!!!
2702 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg yes awesome comments :) #FEELINGCONFIDENT
2702 days 5 hours ago
__A__
Great comments for Allison, deservedly so! Good luck girl *squeezes her hand*
2701 days 19 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Allison- High Fashion: I think this photo is STUNNING! You are piercing me with youre eyes and the energy you have is fab! I think the pose is interesting and I think the symmetry works. Be careful not to let the edit/makeup wear you though, but overall a solid picture.
Commercial: ooh work! I feel like this picture is totally fun and flirty all while being unique! The make up is fun and interesting but not super overt. I think Im loosing some of your neck with the necklace thing? But other than that a solid and classic covergirl ad.

Allie- High Fashion: WOW! This photo is just striking in all the best ways. I love the pose and momvemnet although your arms look a little awkward. You face looks great! I just wish there was a little more light on it, right now its very dark, that with more energy in your mouth would have really pushed this photo to the next level. That being said its still a great photo! Good work.
Commercial:  Hmmmm. Not a bad picture by any means, but certainly not what I’ve come to expect from you. Its just kind of blah. A pretty girl with a pretty face, yes, but its just missing something for me that brings it to Allie level.

Cinnamon- High Fashion: I will just say it, Im not a fan of this picture at all. The pose is boring and because of it the outfit it totally wearing you. Your face is meh and half of it is in shadow and yorue hair is in your face. You have an energy in your face that I would enjoy but its coming off as harsh and not a finessed top model. Not top 3 material if you ask me.
Commercial: YES! THIS IS TOP 3 MATERIAL! I love it. Its edgy and fierce and fresh. There is tension in your jaw and I think the face being in profile works here. Good work on this!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!