This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Quick Game (PLAY HERE!)

Topic » Survivor Quick Game (PLAY..

4158 days 23 hours ago
hwest14
Andy I've known you for like 2 years I wouldn't have voted you. Unlike you, obviously, I actually care about friends.

I encourage the whole jury to vote for marcel, he and I were down 5-2 in numbers and he managed to make finals. He played a remarkable game :)

And rhino that wasn't fair I'm on my phone :(

Ok lol sucks to suck.
4158 days 23 hours ago
skeeter
i'm voting the person who didn't spam me or have someone else spam me
4158 days 23 hours ago
iMiracle
OK well! With my internet connection being slower then the rest of the group, I had to play a social game. Which meant lying and trying to get people on my side. I made a big move and idolling my friend so that one of the other side's member would get voted out. Also Gohan may have won majority of the challenges, but the social aspect wasn't there. He only talked to a few people and he dragged amf to the finals. Andy didn't try tlaking to anyone the whole  game after merge except for Gohan. So if anyone should win it should be the social player, or the person who hosts group games 24/7 so knows all of the challenges <3
Gl guys I worked my social ass off!
4158 days 23 hours ago
Rhino
sorry hwest :( just how it works
4158 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
*Walks in*

Okay, 17 players ago, I didn't think I'd make it here. Especially since my tribe lost the first three challenges. Leaving just me, Miracle, and Guess_Who. Of course, Guess got voted out. AlexRyder/Tyler followed soon after (who were my next allies who joined me on the Red tribe). Next thing I knew, I was in a chat with 3 other people (obviously in the minority, I had never been on a tribe with them).

That consisted of Haliem, Amf, and Ace. I won the first immunity  challenge. And then KEPT winning challenges because I never felt safe. The only time I wasn't safe was in the Final 4, where I was lucky enough to go into a tiebreaker round against Hwest, won it, and here I am.

Multiple times people have said I'm going to win this game if I make it to the finals. I hope that deems true. Especially since Amf has 14 gifts, iMiracle has 41, and I only have 7. Believe it or not, I just played to play. Didn't care about the gift. But I still hope I'm the winner, I'd be extremely happy.

Another thing I want to point out that might make people mad. But, it is just a game and I hope you don't take it personally. I DID in fact flip to get Harliem out. That was it though. Just to even my chances a bit. I pretended to stick with the other side so I wouldn't be voted out (of course, they never got the chance :P)

But I also convinced my side that they thought I flipped. Which technically wasn't a lie either, because I only flipped to vote off Harliem. I tried to keep Amf safe and iMiracle at the same time, who were on opposing sides. I was able to do that.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys have for me ^_^ :D
4158 days 23 hours ago
hwest14
Lol it's ok xx
4158 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
"He only talked to a few people and he dragged amf to the finals. Andy didn't try tlaking to anyone the whole  game after merge except for Gohan."

Excuse me? I talked to starry, gohan, haliem, ace, and at first i also talked to houston, marcel, and sergio.
4158 days 23 hours ago
iMiracle
Also yeah Houston we wee down in numbers the whole game, in minority in fact, but i managed to get people to flip their votes and such <3
4158 days 23 hours ago
iMiracle
Um Andy you said 2 lines to me lol
4158 days 23 hours ago
hwest14
*CAN I PLEASE NOTE THAT GOHAN ONLY WON THE TIE BREAKER BECAUSE IM ON MY PHONE*
4158 days 23 hours ago
sihz
hwest :(
4158 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
That is talking to you, is it not?
4158 days 23 hours ago
iMiracle
No lol talking as in being strategic
4158 days 23 hours ago
Rhino
Alright looks like we have a winner!

I will post a blog saying who won and with what votes. Imagine it like the reunion show.
4158 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
hwest14
*CAN I PLEASE NOTE THAT GOHAN ONLY WON THE TIE BREAKER BECAUSE IM ON MY PHONE*

Be that as it may, I still played a pretty good physical game. And I was only seconds away from winning the last immunity challenge :o

open group

Rhinos Quick Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!