This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: "Don't Sweat The New Bitch!"

Topic » Episode 5: "Don't Sweat..

5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
With Becca and Kilik Both Ejected from the show.....who knows what will happen next!

It was a crazy, wild trip to Las Vegas.....now there is Hell to pay when the Bad A$$'s return to L.A.

A new Bad Ass, Brando, entered the house creating new drama between ALL the cast mates. It seems like Kort and Brando have hit it off and are now "friends."

Will the house guest let Brando continue to take over....or will the ORIGINAL bad ass's team together and put Brando in her place?

FIND OUT NOW ON.....THE BAD A$$ CLUB!
5160 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
*wakes up, climbing out of bed and putting on my robe, making my way downstairs*
5160 days 2 hours ago
cutechica_2011
*gets a drink*
5160 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
*grabs a bottle of water, drinking it slowly*
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
Confessional: This new bitch WILL NOT be running this house....JM RUNS THIS MOTHERFUCKIN house!
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
(LOL)
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
*Goes downstairs*
Where is Brando????
5160 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
Confessional: Is it wrong that I want to sleep with someone else? I'm not married yet!
5160 days 2 hours ago
cutechica_2011
Confessional: rain rain go away brando's a loser anyway.
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
"Whenever you see Her tell her that I need to speak to her!"

Confessional: Brando completly ruined my trip to Vegas...so guess whar Brando....you have PISSED ME OFF!
5160 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
*shrugs my shoulders*
"I have no idea"
5160 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
"Oh okay... Will do hun"
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
"Come on Brando!!! Come on Out!"
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
Confessional: Im trying to tell myself...DONT SWEAT THE NEW BITCH! But this Bitch is pushing me to my limit!
5160 days 2 hours ago
jm340
(BTW Becca will not be here for the Reunion episode....she said that she doesnt feel comfortable doing it....But Im gonna tell ya'll the reunion is gonna be LOTS of fun!)
5160 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
Confessional: Shit's about to go down

open group

The Tengaged Bad A$$ Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!