This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 33: Eviction/HoH

Topic » Day 33: Eviction/HoH

3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
(Will start quickly! I won't be able to mail so hopefully you all check on Skype.)
3864 days 19 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Sits on the couch*
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
In just a moment, one of Brandon, Jimbo, or Nicole will be evicted. Afterwards we will move onto the next HoH.

The double vote power WAS used this week. More on that later.
Jimbo and Nicole did not send me all of the things required. As a result, they have both gained one penalty vote. They both will have their penalty votes used tonight. Nicole's previous penalty vote will also be used tonight.
3864 days 19 hours ago
LunaPark
Ok
3864 days 19 hours ago
CocoaBean
:O
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Earlier this week, I hinted at something being different at this eviction ceremony. Now you will hear what that is. I asked the person who won the power to double vote LAST WEEK if their power mattered much, and they agreed that it didn't. To boost up the power (and encourage you all to compete in the polls) I'm giving a new power out. The person who wins the double evict power this week will ALSO gain the power to null a vote in the following week, if they choose.
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Someone in the game has decided to use their second vote (or perhaps their only vote in the event they were a nominee or HoH) on...

NICOLE.
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
With ONE vote to evict.... Jimbo, you are not evicted from the house.
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
.....however, you HAVE been ejected from the game. You said you were going to still be active in my game despite leaving the site, but you did not do your tasks for the week. It's not fair to let you continue while others go home, so you have to go.
3864 days 19 hours ago
Brandonator
Wat
3864 days 19 hours ago
Volibear
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shocker
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
And now there's a decision I need you all to make. Should we continue with the eviction, or should I just let one person go before we move on to the HoH?

Whatever you decide now will be the precedent in the future.
3864 days 19 hours ago
LunaPark
Soo the other two nominees are safe or what
3864 days 19 hours ago
Brandonator
I think we should let the other two noms stay lmao
3864 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
That's what I want you all to decide right now.
3864 days 19 hours ago
LunaPark
Continue. No offence to the nominees but yeah, ruins sht if the eviction is cancelled.

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!