This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3610 days 12 hours ago
anthonyds__
Name: Anthony
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I would make a reat Houseguest because Im not afaraid to do what I have to do to Win Big Brother! Ill win Competetions, Ill Backstab, Ill lie, Ill turn people against each other to make it to the end. Ill make and have lots of allies to help me get there I will also be a very good social player because I love to talk and Party! So I really do hope you cast me!
3610 days 11 hours ago
xtraordinary
Name: Kaya
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest:
Im always active. Im smart, and very social. I can win challenges. I would be the best player you've ever seen.
3610 days 10 hours ago
wesdays3
Name: Wesley
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I would make a good houseguest because I will never let the house get boring I will add drama and excitement to the game

In past seasons, contestants were able to choose their team. This time, no choice is presented. What does this mean? ... We'll soon find out
3610 days 9 hours ago
Nick02
_____

UPDATE: We will have over 30+ houseguests! One of the largest casts in BB history!

So keep applying! I'm still taking new apps!

_____
3610 days 9 hours ago
Taiylorb
Name: Taiylor
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great House guest: Im very social in  Competitions. choose to be not only Social but Physical . Im very active and very exited to join and do my best in this competition. Im very Intellagent Im am good with Strategies. Im Also really good with Making Allies. I have Played more Group Games Than this one. Soo Hopefully You give me this Oppertunity to Join this challenge.
3610 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Name: Anthony
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I'm active in the game and very strong as well. I can make amazing connections and alliances as well.
3610 days 8 hours ago
Ahmir99
Name: Ahmir
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I would make a great Houseguest because I am very outgoing and outspoken and am very strategic, but I also speak my mind and will make huge game moves when necessary pick me!
3610 days 8 hours ago
Brandon7D
Name: Brandon7D

In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: Im always active, I try my best to try win, and i have a good social game also because i get along with other people so easy :) and i would like to play to have fun but most of win!!!! And if someone gets on my bad side goodluck
3610 days 7 hours ago
Psquared
Name: Preston

I am a really funny guy. I can win competitions when i need to and can get along with almost any type of person in the house.
3610 days 5 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Name: Carson P
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I'm an openly gay male who will bring the party and the fun this summer, without going OVER the top! Please pick me! This would be my first group on Tengaged and I'd be delighted and super active to play! Thanks!
3610 days 4 hours ago
Tommy123
Name: Tommy

In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great houseguest: I am a great player and social and competitive so if I was a houseguest I would win this game
3609 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Name: Carly
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I'm a very strategic player who isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to win.
3609 days 15 hours ago
Rosscoe4
Name: Ross Duffy

In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: i think i would make a good housmate as i would like to create conflict within the house and also i have to say i have a good personality for this type of thing :)
3609 days 8 hours ago
Nick02
Apps are closing soon! So if you're on the fence, sign up soon!
3609 days 5 hours ago
Nick02
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!