This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3601 days 6 hours ago
Nick02
Post here to sign up for season 5 of the now rebooted Big Brother: Teams Edition!

Name:
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest:

In past seasons, contestants were able to choose their team. This time, no choice is presented. What does this mean? ... We'll soon find out.

Apply now!
3601 days 6 hours ago
yepal
Name:Michael
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I would make a good house guest cuz im awesome and funny
3601 days 6 hours ago
slushyfox
Name: Terra"Flicka"
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I'm able to be so kind and friendly and so honest with people and I will say to them that I have their backs all the way, but then comes the blindeside, and yes I will probably be hated by them, but it's called playing the game. I think I can stir up some drama and be totally heroic and villainous at the same time
3601 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
Post here to sign up for season 5 of the now rebooted Big Brother: Teams Edition!

Name:steve
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest:I will be 100 percent active and play as hard as I can

In past seasons, contestants were able to choose their team. This time, no choice is presented. What does this mean? ... We'll soon find out.

Apply now!
3601 days 5 hours ago
boozes

Name:Mimi
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: cuz I'm sexy and I can bring a whole diffrent side of me to this game

3601 days 4 hours ago
NardDog96
Name: Andrew (NardDog96)

I'm an oddball person and fun guy, so I think I could be fun person to be in the house.
3601 days 4 hours ago
alcapone1029
Name: Aleem
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I have a really strategic gameplan that can vary depending on the situation. I've watched many seasons of big brother and have decent experience on this site. I believe that I can control the house and win this game. :)
3601 days 3 hours ago
benner_2304
Name: Nick
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I will be a great houseguest because I have a strong social game I know when to speak my mind and when to shut up... but just because I know when to keep my mouth shut doesn't mean I always do it.
3601 days 2 hours ago
gaga4andrew
Name: Andy
In a brief stament, tell us why you would make a great houseguest: You should definitely pick me because I will be the guy who will backstab people whenever I feel it is necessary, and I will stir the pot to start some drama.
3601 days ago
jasoncutie7542
Name:Jason
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest:I will be super active in the game and I will put 101% effort into winning this game!
3600 days 22 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Name:Nicole
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest:I will be super active I will have a strong social game and win lots of competitions :)
3600 days 22 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Name: Steven
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I am The ultimate bb fanatic i'd love to see how bb works with teams
3600 days 19 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest:I'm a energetic strategically smart girl and I feel I'll do well because I pick and choose my battles wiseley

Apply now!
3600 days 16 hours ago
TykerV
Name: Tyker
In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: i'll be crazy super active, the only time im not on is no wi fi in my house or unexpected long trips
3600 days 14 hours ago
Marlins_16
Name: José

In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I'm super active. I will win most the competitions and I plan on being the best in the game not just physical but social.
3600 days 13 hours ago
punisher14
Name: Rhett

In a brief statement, tell us why YOU would make a great Houseguest: I'm active. I'm a super funny person, fun to be around. I'm very a competitions.

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!