This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Why did Zachup get to come back?

Topic » Why did Zachup get to come..

5123 days 22 hours ago
holdynsnydyr
If he was voted off why is he coming back? that's not really fair, is it? are you going to let everyone else who got voted off to come back?
5123 days 9 hours ago
5651Omar
ya.......
5123 days 7 hours ago
Nelson
it was a twist
5123 days 7 hours ago
swimboy818
i agree. its not fair. once your out your out
5123 days 7 hours ago
zachup
you guys are being really rude right now and it is getting ridiculous. Would you be acting this way if you were brought back? no, so shut up! You guys are just jealous that I was brought back and you're scared of what I can do. If I do get voted off next, I am telling you all be warned. I would just take my snuffed torch and go if it wasn't for this. Because you guys made this topic, there will be hell to pay in this camp for some of you.
5123 days 6 hours ago
Nelson
lol
5123 days 6 hours ago
holdynsnydyr
lmao... i'm so scared. i was asking why you were the one that got to come back... it was dumb.
5122 days 21 hours ago
holdynsnydyr
haha.... i rest my case, he was voted back out, where he should have been.
5122 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
ya, we just wasted a tribal and a challenege then, i go immuity just 2 get some1 who came back, out, waste of my immuity
5122 days 11 hours ago
swimboy818
yeh. and i dodged a big cannonball.
5122 days 11 hours ago
swimboy818
well hes gone now. and good ridance to him.
5122 days 10 hours ago
holdynsnydyr
i agree. stupid for him to even come back... it just added an extra round... are the host and zachup friends or something?? this really doesn't seem fair. if i get voted out do i get to come back?
5122 days 10 hours ago
zachup
SHUT UP HOLD SNYDER! JEEZ JUST LET IT GO ALREADY!!!
5122 days 10 hours ago
swimboy818
yeh. zach is a asshole. he is so arrogant and thinks hes better than everyone else. news flash zach. YOUR ON SURVIVOR! you get voted out! its a part of the gmae! if your upset, deal with it and join another game!
5122 days 10 hours ago
zachup
I don't think I am better than everyone else so shut up swimboy. You guys just won't let it go I was brought back! just shut up about it already and I am gone now so who freaking cares! You are the stupid jealous two sided lying annoying asshole. You were the most annoying person on sweet valley high and the most annoying person here swimboy.
5122 days 10 hours ago
zachup
I am not upset about being voted out dumbass, I was just annoyed by everyone who kept talking about me being brought back. I feel so popular being the talk around camp and even when I am gone, you still talk about me so yeah, you guys are glad I was gone because you were scared of me and if you guys make it to the finals, I will obviously not vote for you and so is anyone else. The winner will be 1 of 3 people left who I won't say so I don't put them in danger because I am a trustworthy person. No one listen to swimboy, he told many people in this game he was on their side but voted them out one by one.

open group

NoSe Reality : Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!