This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 Behind the Scenes: Top 12

Topic » Week 1 Behind the Scenes: Top..

3681 days 18 hours ago
owlb0ned
Omg I never knew this was uploaded....LOL I'll make mine when I'm home
3681 days 18 hours ago
owlb0ned
I'm sorry I literally just got mailed about this
3681 days 17 hours ago
snowflake3
mine will be up soon < 3
3681 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
-late marker-
3681 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
*these next 10 days will be a bit rough but we'll try to keep as close to schedule as possible. The week 2 theme is already in the description. The week 3 theme will be posted later this week and information about the week 4 theme will be mailed within the next 11 days.
3681 days 14 hours ago
snowflake3
3681 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I apologize in advance for the shortness and most likely lack of detail and precise criticism this week. I've got some kind of stomach ailment and I know I won't have much time where I'm able to sit up without feeling like I'm going to die, so I'm getting this done as quickly as possible. You'll probably be able to pick these shit comments out. :P

Good luck, y'all.
3680 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
results/poll will be posted at 9 pm EDT tomorrow evening. Please start thinking about your week 2 performances in the mean time. I would suggest thinking through many options until you hear what the judges have to say about the first week's recording.
3679 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
we are suffering from some technical difficulties. Please bear with us while we wait for the issues to be resolved

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!