This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 11: The Top 12 sing the 90s

Topic » T(k)I 11: The Top 12 sing the..

3659 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
and thanks for the comments, I will definitely improve in Musicals :D
3659 days 4 hours ago
snowflake3
aw gl everyone! i had a lot of fun, sad to leave this early
3659 days 3 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Thank you so much judges! I will continue to improve! Happy to be a part of Musical Week!
3659 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
Good luck Jess :)
3658 days 21 hours ago
owlb0ned
gl
3658 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
Yikes, it's always scary to have someone sing the same song as you, but nonetheless well done Jogon, you sounded really awesome! :D

Also thanks for the comments judges, hopefully I can bring a bit more performance with the musical week. :p
3658 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
After 25 votes .
MrPokeguy I'm sorry but you have been eliminated! Please don't let this discourage you from continuing to practice. The judges have left some good feedback and I hope you keep it in mind when auditioning for stuff!
3658 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
Good luck guys, in all honesty having this be my 4th try and I the forest I've made is practically top 10, i have come to the fact I'm not the best singer here so this will probably be my final time entering and competing, the journey was great but I believe trying to prove myself on this site as a singer will not happen

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!