This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: Boot Camp!

Topic » T(k)I 12: Boot Camp!

3497 days 2 hours ago
Tundra
Idc who I get .... Just wanna know..
3497 days 1 hour ago
cancanpiano
Will we get comments about our performance once the mentors are announced? And I hope I didn't let you down, I'll blame it on my good computer's microphone not connecting to Soundcloud. But I can't wait to find out which mentor I have, how I did, and how the groups are being based. As I've said before, it would be really cool to do it by color level.
3497 days 1 hour ago
danielc2384
Would be cool if there was a groups category. 1 person records, send it to their group members, they record over that e.c.t.
3497 days ago
DraevynWraithe
Cant wait to see the results
3497 days ago
Flawless2468
goodluck (:
3496 days 23 hours ago
EternalBlossom
dazed and confused... e-e
3496 days 23 hours ago
dudetb3
ok hes online. best of luck to everyone and I hope you get the mentors that you are all hoping for. I look forward o coaching my team... and to answer your questions, once you are on a team, you will definitely get comments on your sons
3496 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
I can't wait to see who my mentor is!
3496 days 23 hours ago
EternalBlossom
im ready im ready
3496 days 22 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Nervous :P
3496 days 22 hours ago
cancanpiano
LOL I agree with everyone above XD
3496 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
*waits patiently*
3496 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
I am Lorde... ya ya ya.
3496 days 22 hours ago
NerdBird44
I think I want dudetb3 as my mentor just because he's not putting our first recordings into account for the next round xD
3496 days 22 hours ago
cancanpiano
I agree with you there Austin.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!