This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge's Home for Group 2 (16 & 17)

Topic » Judge's Home for Group 2 (16..

3479 days 13 hours ago
dudetb3
@Dragotistic No you will not be going with your rough draft which I gave you an opinion on 3 days ago, I set strict rules about that. I hate to sound unprofessional but suck it up and go with your final draft which you submitted to me as your final draft and I took notes on. Personally it was one of my favorite performances of the bunch, but you severely hurt yourself in my opinion by doing this, especially after I explained the rules

For the other coaches and players, this is the performance that is going to be judged: https://soundcloud.com/dancolinjames/this-time-take-3

He officially submitted, and he is going to live by it
3479 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
Ok that's fine. I was just having last moment 0 a nice attacks which you know...suck. sorry for pissing you off.

(And now I'm not gonna go through probably :S)
3479 days 9 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
"but one thing I want to remark to some of the people in the competition who consider themselves front runners, whether on my team and others (namely a certain someone on Pok3rf4ce's team whose audition I ranked in my top 3), there were several performances that were severely underwhelming"

Maybe you should focus on your own group instead of other people's...
3479 days 9 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
And learn to use periods (full stops). Period.
3479 days 8 hours ago
EyooMarcus
I hope he's not talking about me. I don't consider myself a " front runner" but I'm guessing its me as some are mailing me about how good I am. Let's not get anything twisted.
3479 days 7 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm really sorry for being late - probably too late. I basically didn't have computer access for uploading until this morning, I would go into details but honestly sob stories are pathetic and are not something that I want to influence my performance. End of the day I was late, deduct points accordingly and if you still think I'm good enough; then thanks a bunch. If not; then good luck to everyone and I can't wait to watch this series! :)

https://soundcloud.com/77sparks77/thinking-out-loud
3479 days 4 hours ago
dudetb3
3479 days 4 hours ago
dudetb3
Since both sparks and dan submitted it late, they will be assessed a penalty. in order to move onto the next round, they will have to be one of my top 3 performances, if they rank 4th, im gonna choose someone else over them
3479 days 3 hours ago
77sparks77
Thanks! :) Best of luck everyone!
3479 days 2 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Umm, okay. Sorry that I couldn't it get it up last night, but I have had things to do with my life. I had homework, essays, halloween decorations to put up, raising money for choir trip, raising money for DC trip, and raising money for prom. As a result, my hands have been tied. I don't know if I even want to submit because I know I am not the best and I am already late. Which I doubt I would be in the top 3, so there is hardly any sense in doing it. xD
3479 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I'm so nervous :(
3479 days ago
TolisKalkas
Live results will be at 10:00 pm EDT / 2:00 AM GMT
3479 days ago
dudetb3
@XxHeroxX its too late and i am finalizing my decision. im sorry but i think this is the end of the road for you this season
3478 days 22 hours ago
dudetb3
ok i had to send tolis 2 separate messages because I really went into detail with my opinions. I know that I was hard on a lot of you this week but I honestly feel like I have a solid top 4
3478 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-faints-

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!