This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge's Home for Group 3 (18 & 19)

Topic » Judge's Home for Group 3 (18..

3472 days 14 hours ago
TheGoodMan
owlb0ned mailed me hers anyway, she hasn't posted it but I'll mail her now and tell her to. PSULucky, not much contact was made tbh
3472 days 11 hours ago
owlb0ned
Sorry I thought we mailed jt lol
3472 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I can confirm that Owlb0ned had sent me that link before the deadline, like earlier today, so she will not be penalized for being late.
3472 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alrighty your mentor has received a mail about how the selection process is going down. More information to come tomorrow around 4 PM EDT/8 PM GMT about when the announcement of the results will be.
3472 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
and really jess... you've been in TI before you know the final recordings go in the threads :P
3472 days 9 hours ago
owlb0ned
sorry tolis LOL this is true i was just at work all day so i wasnt thinking
3472 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Good luck everyone, this is a hard group to choose from so whoever gets picked better kill it at live shows
3472 days ago
Mat123
Good luck everyone! You all did so well and I'll be supporting each one of you that go trough!
3471 days 19 hours ago
owlb0ned
Good luck all!
3471 days 19 hours ago
Mat123
Eek! GL!
3471 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
AAHHHH im so nervous right now, good luck everyone
3471 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Live results will be at 10:00 pm EDT / 2:00 AM GMT
3471 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Really though.......2am..........LIVE! I really don't wanna wake up and see the results so I might stay up, I'll try tbh
3471 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
I'm nervous :S

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!