This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI12: The Final 4: Behind-the-scenes

Topic » TI12: The Final 4:..

3425 days 7 hours ago
Mat123
Misha B SLAYED!!

4th here I come!!
3422 days 8 hours ago
Tundra
OMG guys 6 days till viewers choice is due... I need to unleash my inner Asian asap
3420 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
This is odd as I was thinking that the first song was due today.
What is wrong with me.
3420 days 2 hours ago
01Gohan
Okay so I just found out we have to do a Holiday piece and this wasn't aware to me.

I thought the redoing of a song WAS our Holiday Piece.
3419 days 11 hours ago
Tundra
https://soundcloud.com/tundratz/o-holy-night-cover

I'll be out today! So here's my holiday piece! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TENGAGED IDOL :DD
3419 days 9 hours ago
01Gohan
3419 days 9 hours ago
Mat123
Right...

So my recording is also 'O Holy Night'. I have only recorded this song and cannot record any others. I came to post it 3 minutes after Ryan had uploaded his, and then didn't so I could message Tolis to see if it was ok to submit the same song seeing as this isnt marked, judges or voted on - meaning they wont be compared in the competition.

I told TGM that I was doing this song as soon as we knew we had to do holiday music, so this is the only thing I have on my computer that I can possibly submit. I had no idea Ryan wanted to do this, and he didn't seem to have any idea that I was going to do it. I would record another one, but living in the UK its now 21:56 and my younger sister is sleeping, so I can't. Ryan says he said on call he was going to do this, but I don't remember that. I do remember saying that I was singing this on call, but Ryan doesn't remember it. Thankfully, someone else who was on call remembers both of us saying we would try out this song. So, that hopefully proves, this was just an irritating coincidence meant with no malice from either party.

Tolis hasn't got back to me yet, so I'm just posting it anyway.

I'm sure because this is meant to be a fun, holiday theme, that people wont have a problem with this - especially as it isn't being judged, ranked or voted on and is only used to "promote TI".

Anyway...here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/mat123/o-holy-night
3419 days 9 hours ago
Mat123
And Happy holidays everyone! Hope you all have a good break off from work, school, college or whatever and have a great time!
3418 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
oh you best believe im writing a 6 paragraph call out essay this round
3418 days 17 hours ago
Mat123
D: Oh no, Konoh! xD
3418 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
Best of luck everyone! :)
3417 days 3 hours ago
dudetb3
mer christmas guys. loved the reocrdings
3416 days 16 hours ago
Mat123
Hope you all had a good day yesterday! Judges and Tolis, same goes for you guys!
3416 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
Before everyone starts sending in their clips I just wanna say....

This season has been CRAZYYY, and feel that the drama has overshadowed the talent of everyone here - so lets all take a minute to appreciate how amazing every single person in this competition has been!

Thanks to the contestants for all being so lovely and I've actually made some really awesome friends out of this! Jacquie, Madi and Ryan it's been amazing getting to you know you all outside this process and you're such awesome people!

Thanks to the judges who have, each week, taken the time to write critiques and listen to songs from everyone!

And most importantly thank you to the best tengaged group host there is - Tolis! It definitely cant of been easy this season, so it's amazing that youve managed to get to this point, haha!

Whatever the outcome, I'll be happy! Good luck to the other three finalists, you're all brilliant and deserve your spots here! Excited that this kicks off tonight, and I cannot wait to hear your songs!

Now, time to do the finishing touches to songs! ahhhh!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!