This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3 info

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3..

3347 days 14 hours ago
forevermissprice
Congrats to everyone that made it & good luck to those in the second chance! xxx
3347 days 14 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Oh my gosh! Im blessed to move on! Thank you!
3347 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
Well done on all you guys that got through automatically! All of you were very good! Some of you gotta work on dem vocals, and the others gotta work on the performance skills! THINK OF IT AS A CONCERT PEOPLE - WE WANNA BE ENTERTAINED!

Seriously though, y'all slayed! Grats!!!!!

Good luck to those in the second chance round, you were all great too!

I'm excited to see whats to come with you guys! Such a strong season!
3347 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
alright

if second chances i made seconds chances I will do
3347 days 12 hours ago
Tundra
Congrats to EVERYBODY!!!!! I really enjoyed listening to all of your performances! And good luck to second-chance people! That looks scary af!! I feel for you guys!!!! < 3333
3347 days 10 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
I truly appreciate each and every comment from the judges. I really only started singing for fun and I really didn't care how good or how bad I was. When it is something that you love, you just have to do it. This is my third time in this competition and I have never made it to the live shows before. I am holding nothing back this season and I am determined to try my best each and every week. Everyone else who is joining the live shows with me, you all have amazing talent and I consider it an honor to call you all my competition. I hope that you all hold nothing and give it your all. To those in the second chance round, you all are amazing and it is sad that only so many can advance. I hope that each of you also give it your all and make a name for yourself with this performance. To those who were eliminated, you all tried really hard and have amazing potential. Don't give up! Practice, practice, practice and come back next season harder than ever. GREAT SEASON!
3347 days 2 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Awe tundra, you are great too! <333

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!