This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3: Group 1

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day..

3346 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Judge 4's critiques

Daniel123456 - You were both out of tune and off of the track. This was a rough performance. You just sounded strange and I don’t have anything positive to say, so I will not say anything else.  It was boring, but I could feel a faint emotion in the words.
DanielC2384 - Once again your rapping is on point, but the vocals leave something to be desired! You arent even close to on pitch, and this really drags down your performance. Maybe next time you should not sing and just let a karaoke do that (if you can find a karaoke with the vocals and without the rap). You always put a ton of energy in your performance and it pays off! This time the pitch did affect the performance and it distracted from the performance as a whole.
deshonBannedisback -  I was so hopeful at the beginning of this!!!!! It sounded great! You show amazing potential, but the rest of the performance was terribly out of tune! I believe that you could do so much better! The pitchiness distracted from the performance as a whole.
Forevermissprice -  You were pitchy at the beginning, but all in all this was a solid performance! It was a nice choice! I love your tone it is very unique and cool! I really enjoyed this performance I could feel emotion! You could have expressed the lyric a tad bit more, but all in all it was good! Great job!
Maya10 - You were constantly flat throughout this song! Your vocal was very weak as well. All in all though you were in tune, except for the flat parts. Your tone was also very breathy! I was very bored. There were many points where I could not understand the words as well. The words are very important!!!! Never disregard them. I could have replaced you with a clarinet and gotten the same message from the song.
MrPokeguy9 - Same thing as last time. I love your tone and energy, but pitch is is just not 100% there! I really think that if you  used a karaoke your troubles could go away and you could go very far in this competition! Your performance was electric! You put so much soul into your singing and it really pays off! Nice performance!
spinfur - You weren’t on the right pitch at all! You really need to listen to your recordings after you record them! You eventually got intune, but the beginning wasn't even close! It was lackluster I got bored by the end! Next time try to put more emotion in it and try to change things up a bit!
Tundra - Your voice was stunning in this performance! This was much better than your original audition in my opinion! I heard some very minor pitch issues, but all in all this was a fantastic performance! Your words sounded weird at parts, and I got bored by the end! It was a very solid performance though.
3345 days 19 hours ago
forevermissprice
I'm so happy with my comments! I really do appreciate y'all taking the time listening and critiquing my recording! It really did mean a lot and I'm glad some of you enjoyed it :) warms my fat heart! As for judge #1, I had to google what you were talking about! I had an idea but I had to further look up what exactly vibratto is and what the problem was! I really did appreciate the cricism but maybe putting it in simpler terms would help out a lot! In no way I'm professional so its kinda hard to understand if you know what I mean! I really don't wanna seem rude but yeah just saying! :) thank you none the less!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!