This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13: The Top 17 Perform

Topic » Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13:..

3328 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
Love my critiques as usual but 3rd?? really??
3328 days 5 hours ago
danielc2384
Wow! 7.78! Thanks so much Judges! Will take up all of your advice.
Promise I will work my ass off this week. :) weeee! So happy to still be in.
3328 days 5 hours ago
rory17
Mkay :/ I will work harder next week
3328 days 4 hours ago
superkevin79
All right then
3328 days 3 hours ago
forevermissprice
Holy shit eh! Never though I'd top the board I'm in shock holy shit wow I'm speechless I guess I should eat a burrito before singing more often ahhhh but good luck to those in the poll!
3327 days 22 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Thank you judges <3
3327 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
It's odd that I had no idea Skinny Love had been used so many times.

I only heard the song for the first time like two weeks ago? o_o
3327 days 15 hours ago
dudetb3
i think i completly agree with the judges rankings on this one. jaquie had the best vocal for this week (ik we might have our differences gurl but even ill admit that was top notch), overal it was a great first week for u guys
3325 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
After careful discussion (and I just realized this was posted on Thursday... my bad) the elimination for the week was cancelled.

It was the first time you guys got to see what the actual scores were and how the judges were scoring, so a decision was made to postpone the elimination this week for next week's double. The scores from this week will affect next week's scores (25% week 1, 75% week 2). Week 3 will have a very twisty elimination.
3325 days 2 hours ago
SilverShadow
oooh I love twists! lemme guess, for week 3 the top 2 will be the ones up for elimination??? lulzzzzzz....
3324 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
No, week 3 has a potential quadruple elimination :)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!