This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 3 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 3 Behind-the-Scenes

3334 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
So there will be between 2 and 4 eliminations this week!... but first let's get to the theme.

The theme for this round is "Top 10 of 2015!" I usually hold off this theme until we reach the top 10, but I'm changing it up to make you guys work hard for this week's theme. You can use a song that place on a NATIONAL top 10 chart (not genre chart, but like Billboard for the US, RIANZ for New zealand... etc.) at any point between Jan 1st 2015 and now!

The deadline to post your piece in THIS THREAD is MONDAY, April 6th at 11:59PM EDT.
3334 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alrighty so this week, here's what's going on:

After the judges have scored everyone, there are 3 potential eliminations before the poll:
1) Lowest Vocal Score
2) Lowest Performance Score
3) Lowest Overall Score

The person that received the lowest score in each of those categories will be eliminated! It could be 1 person, it could be 3 people. So you better put you BEST foot forward!

After that, the 2 lowest remaining overall totals will be in the elimination poll.
3334 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
wow intense got to admit a bit nervous for this week
3334 days 19 hours ago
forevermissprice
I just peed myself a little tbh, my anxiety is through the roof, ty tolis
3334 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
May or may not have my song already picked out. Love this week, perfect for a mainstream girl like me LMAO
3334 days 19 hours ago
SilverShadow
Tolis can we make a deal that if I get eliminated I'll return the next week as a judge so I can unleash my wrath on the remaining contestants? :)
3334 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Love this theme<3
3334 days 16 hours ago
TheExterminator4
I love this theme!
3334 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Is this the Top 10 for both the US and UK or just the US?????
3334 days 9 hours ago
SilverShadow
I think any country as long as it placed in a billboard chart or whatever they call it.
3334 days 8 hours ago
danielc2384
Good luck all! Think I've chosen my piece :)
3334 days 6 hours ago
01Gohan
What's the difference between a vocal score and a performance score? They can't really see us perform or anything.
3334 days 4 hours ago
Mat123
We can't see, no. But if you sing a song with no emotion and don't add any personality then you'll get a low score.
3333 days 7 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Just brining this forum to the top xx
3333 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
Back off bitches Nick Jonas is mine! Jealous?
https://soundcloud.com/silvershadow-4/jealous-cover
3332 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Ok, so I know I usually message on here, but I can't send messages on here guys. So please just message me on Soundcloud please. I will respond hella fast. :P Keep up the awesome work!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!