This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13: The Top 10 Perform

Topic » Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13:..

3299 days 4 hours ago
forevermissprice
I was not expecting that! Damn, I'm so glad it worked out! Thank y'all for the critiques!! Best of luck to Eternal and MrPoke y'all got fucking amazing voices and I'm legit shocked you're in bottom 2
3299 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hugs Rory*

im so sad to see you leave Rory, you deserve to still be here and you have an amazing voice, i want to see you win it next season <333333333

also thank you Price, that means alot :)
3299 days 4 hours ago
Tundra
Well it sucks to go from two consecutive firsts to so close to potential elimination but I will work harder to hopefully get back up... I'm so sad with this final two. There is so much talent this season! Love you all < 3
3299 days 4 hours ago
rory17
*hugs poke*

I seriously wasn't expecting to go this week
3299 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*smiles at Rory*

i bet considering how strength of a vocalist you are, i just wish you the best and hope i can watch you next season were i know youll kill it :)
3299 days 4 hours ago
rory17
*smiles back at mrpoke*

Well this has been fun......

SEE YOU SEASON 14 TENGAGED IDOL!
3299 days 4 hours ago
Tundra
Love you Rory < 3

You did great this season!!!!!

Sidenote: Does anyone know when or if we are getting the theme tonight?
3299 days 4 hours ago
SilverShadow
As a music lover I'm super sad to see Rory go but as a competitor tho... YAAASSSSS!  btw who the fuck is Anthony???
3299 days 4 hours ago
rory17
Thx Silver?

Ily Tundra <3 Win it for me

#TeamTundra
#TeamMrPokeGuy9
#TeamPureEssence

<33
3299 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
Shocked at some results, and sad to see you go Rory. Congrats on killing it Price!
3299 days 4 hours ago
danielc2384
So glad I survived! Not one of my greatest weeks. I think I tried to do too much with the track and it backfired. :( I'm currently preparing for next week with some YouTube vocal lessons lol.

Sorry to see you go Rory and good luck MrPokeguy9 and EternalBlossom!
3299 days 3 hours ago
Blake18
Im shocked!
*Hugs Rory*
You did great buddy! I cant wait to see more of you because you have a special talent!
3299 days 3 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Hugs Rory before he goes*
You were the only person in this comp younger than me and you did AMAZING this year. I love you Rory and your awesome.
*Hugs Poke and Eternal*
I love you both good luck loves you guys did great this week just remember that.
3299 days 1 hour ago
SilverShadow
I just realized it'll be top 8 after the poll, are we gonna do duets? Looooooooool
3298 days 23 hours ago
danielc2384
How fun would duets be haha.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!