This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 6 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 6 Behind-the-Scenes

3318 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
First week of double recordings for the top 7!

Theme 1: Song by an American artist... so all members of the group or the solo artist has to be American

Theme 2: Song by a UK artist... so all members of the group or the solo artist has to be from the UK

No mentor this week. The person who I was intending to ask said no, so no mentor, feel free to mail a judge for advice.

The deadline to post your pieces in THIS THREAD is MONDAY, May 4th at 11:59PM EDT.
3318 days 15 hours ago
SilverShadow
Yay! 3 judges already love me so there's only gonna be 1 hater this week :p
3318 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Damn, well there goes my idea of doing a SIA song out the door LOL

It's ok, I still have an idea of what to do
3317 days 20 hours ago
zach3051
Im available for any ideas and help! Just mail me or add me on skype, my username is zach3051!
3317 days 20 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Fun!
3316 days 20 hours ago
dudetb3
@SilverShadow i normally love u, just didnt luv it last week
3316 days 20 hours ago
forevermissprice
Feel free to message me loves! I'm working all weekend but I'm free past 7pm! :)
3316 days 17 hours ago
SilverShadow
If I sing "A moment like this" released by both Kelly Clarkson(US) And Leona Lewis (UK) that's hitting two birds with one stone right? Yas! I got this :)
3314 days 20 hours ago
Blake18
Hey guys. I need to put something out there.I have recently been going through a lot in life. It is getting harder and harder with school, work, and real world issues right now. Because of this, I am dropping out of the competition. I hope you all will accept me back in season 14, but right now I just need to get this all sorted out. Please let me return next season because all of this mess going on in my life will be all patched up. I would personally like to apologize to everyone and anyone whom I let down. Im sorry guys... This competition has not only helped me find who I am as an artist, but it has helped me find who I am, along with helping me express myself through music. Kyle, you have helped me so much since starting this, and I cant thank you enough. I love all of you left in this competiton and I wish you the best. Ill be rooting for you all on the sidelines. :) And once again, Tolis, I would love if you gave me another chance next season, when my mes is all fixed. Thank you all. I love you all.
3314 days 18 hours ago
danielc2384
OK so first I was 100% on doing a ballad then 50% then 0% then back to 50% lol
This could be potentially one of the dumbest moves in the competition but I'm willing to take the risk...I think haha!

Here is Say Something by A Great Big World.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/g2JUROM3ba/saysomething_2.html
(SoundClound would let me upload it due to copyright grr)

I'll have my UK song up soon...

Also sorry to see you go Blake! You were an amazing competitor.
3314 days 17 hours ago
kkoster001
Super sad to see you go Blake. :C
3314 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
Blakeee :(
3314 days 17 hours ago
EternalBlossom
why couldnt someone quit before i was elimmed
3314 days 17 hours ago
Tundra
Blakkkkkkeeeeeeee < 3      :(
3314 days 16 hours ago
SilverShadow
I'm so sad daniel stole my song :(
3314 days 16 hours ago
danielc2384
Sorry Silver! Didn't know you were doing that song too.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!