This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Finale Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Finale Behind-the-Scenes

3240 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Good job Daniel:(<3 Loved competing with u this season xoxo
3240 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
Oh I totally forgot to post. But I wanted to say congratulations to you three for all your hard work. You guys killed it on your way to the finals and I couldn't be prouder of any of you. Never stop singing! Also I cant wait to go against some of you in all-stars XD
3239 days 23 hours ago
danielc2384
Would love to team up with a singer next season. I sing you rap.They sing I rap.
Hit me up if interested :)
3239 days 22 hours ago
SilverShadow
So... When will my special finale performance be? XD
3239 days 21 hours ago
dudetb3
u guys did really well this season, congrats to whoever wins, and daniel tbh u did amazing, props to both of u
3239 days 19 hours ago
rory17
3239 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Thanks Rory!
3239 days 18 hours ago
rory17
Mhm :)
3238 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Okay, so due to tengaged being down, I wasn't able to prepare everything to the extent that I would like... and being that I am leaving for the airport in less than an hour... I'll just make a quick announcement and give more information once I get some solid wi-fi while traveling abroad.

A) Next season's application will open during the first week of August! So around August 4th...

B) The winner of Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13 is....
PureEssence!

And I'm out for now... be back (hopefully) within the week to give you more information about results from this season and the next season!
3238 days 21 hours ago
PureEssence
AH!! I can't believe it, I seriously thought Carson had it in the bag! Love you so much dude, couldn't have asked for a better person to compete with! Thank you to the judges for helping me improve, especially kkoster, who helped me a LOT; love you all tons! Can't wait to see who's on the next season!!
3238 days 20 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Congrats Essence!!
3238 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
CONGRATS PURE!

Well deserved you killed it babe xoxo
3238 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Also loving the spreadsheet Rory :)
3238 days 20 hours ago
rory17
Thanks Poke :)
3238 days 20 hours ago
dudetb3
grats essence on a great season and the title! and a big congrat to runner up carson as well, you were great

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!