This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Hollywood Week

Topic » Season 14 Hollywood Week

3118 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
Who are the judges?
3118 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
Sorry last question :p I rewrote the lyrics to one of my favourite songs for a tribute song. It's also acapella, can I sing that? If not I have another .
3118 days 4 hours ago
EnglishBB
Ok, I totally understand your position Toliskalkas, I will do everything in my power to try and upload some recording by the end of the night!
3118 days 2 hours ago
dudetb3
***i advise all singers to read this***

sent my critiques out to everyone who asked for them. if anyone needs help on their recordings feel free to skype me @lord.aizen2. 

I might not be the nicest judge (im not gonna patronize you), but don't worry i wont be a monster this year (i admit went too far a few times in TI12). 

I will aim to challenge you which is something that was missing from last season and resulted in 5 inactives but you can talk to the three singers i coached two seasons ago, i knew how to work with them. This season is about getting everything back on track, as last season, from the eyes of a spectator, was weak due to the inactives and resulted in a lackluster finals (no shade to the finalists but I'm being honest).

One thing that will not happen this season is discrimination against returnees in scoring im pointing this out because I was asked about this by a few of you). Under no scenario should drago, gohan, and madi been sent home that early last season. the three of them had better voices then several of the top 5 singers last season.

Lastly, I'll explain my scoring process so you all know what to work toward. The vocal part is pretty simple, im scoring the vocal and vocal alone out of 10. Performance for me is split up into two parts. The first 5 points will be based on excitement (and emotional connection if it is a ballad), the final 5 points will be based on your improvements from previous weeks. 10's will not come often to me and I will probably only wind up giving out a perfect 20/20 1 or 2 times this season, but my goal is to make sure you all improve and please the viewers. This was the game of the year last year, lets get it back. I think we have a solid top 12 I'm looking forward to some great things.
3118 days ago
TolisKalkas
Yes rewriting lyrics is totally acceptable.
3117 days 23 hours ago
Max7313
send ME YOUR FEEDBACK
3117 days 20 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
send me feedback as well :)
3117 days 7 hours ago
americanidolfan
https://soundcloud.com/americanidolfan123/will-you-still-love-me-tomorrow

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (acapella) - Carole King

I rewrote some of the lyrics of this song and did an acapella version for a tribute concert a few years ago. Thought i'd give it another go tonight. The song means a lot to me.

Apologies for the scratchy voice at times, i'm in a professional production this week and last week and using my voice from 9am till 6pm every day (its nearly 7pm here). Its finished by Sunday so I can hopefully produce some better quality recordings for my next performance!

Thanks guys.
3116 days 8 hours ago
forevermissprice
If anyone wants their critiques from me, I'll glady send them over! They're from the first week I believe, so just shoot me a message if ya want :)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!