This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Week 1 (Top 12)

Topic » Season 14 Week 1 (Top 12)

3121 days 9 hours ago
kebin65
Oh crap, well I definitely need to step it up for the second song.
3121 days 9 hours ago
forevermissprice
Loving my shoutout in one contestants critiques hahaha long live shes got you! BTW good job to all, you all did lovely!
3121 days 9 hours ago
dudetb3
@forevermissprice, i knew that you would like that
3121 days 9 hours ago
forevermissprice
Hahaha I knew it was you, dude! I had a feeling!
3121 days 9 hours ago
dudetb3
only i would make direct comparisons like that, but yeah i love "run," and thought english nailed it. i thought most people did good this week. i was shocked at how many positive critiques that i was writing
3121 days 8 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Thank you for the feedback! I'm definitely willing to work and work my way up! Now I know to do a bit more warming up and to let myself connect more emotionally so I can break out of my shell. Congrats to everyone for submitting this first week!  :)
3121 days 7 hours ago
EnglishBB
I am absolutely blown away and delighted by your feedback. Thank you so much and I hope i can keep it going! Thanks :)
3121 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
oops
3120 days 21 hours ago
Max7313
Thank you so much for the critiques I love all of them positive or negative because I can now take them and use them to improve :D
3120 days 3 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
OMG TOP 1 Thank you sooooo much guys, this week im traveling on brasil, so i already did choose i song, and post it, i hope you like that, and in my perspection from this week 2 im not that good and my singing like on Week 1 exactly for that for being on i trip, but if i get pass thrue the week 2 on week 3 is gonna be better
3119 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
" I heard you unwrap a candy at the end cause you bloody strained every possible vocal chord in your body." i didnt unwrap a candy i stepped on a reeses peanut butter cup lmao

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!