This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Week 4 (Top 9)

Topic » Season 14 Week 4 (Top 9)

3112 days 14 hours ago
EnglishBB
Thank you for your feedback judges - I do have to agree with most of it and am
stilll so so pleased to have made it through! I know I have a problem with enunciation but without training I don't really know how to fix it. I do have a speech impediment (lisp) when I talk but I don't think that influences my singing so I need to work on that. I'm going to consider the song choice a lot more next week. Thanks again - good luck max and Lindsay!!
3112 days 7 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
OMG almost in the bottom two :O okey guys dont worry im gonna get better, this last two week im not being myself for the reason of literally being super sick from my stomag, but no problem im gonna grab your critiques and work more on that, thanks judges, and GL noms
3111 days 22 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
It's so nerve racking being in this poll D; I just want to get results over with!
3111 days 18 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
About 13 min til poll closes :s
3111 days 18 hours ago
Max7313
goodluck boo <3
3111 days 18 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
goodluck Max <3
3111 days 18 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
when the poll should be close :s I'm shaking cause my anxiety is super high RIP
3111 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
The votes are in, and the results have been tabulated.

Now, we have screenshot evidence (2 screenshots actually) that max7313 spammed people to vote to save him, so he will have +20% added to his percentage, and all opponents get -20% added to their percentage.

The person eliminated from tengaged idol is...........
Max7313, you have been eliminated.

Thank you so much for participating in this year's tengaged idol. It was a pleasure hearing you, and we'd be happy to have you back again!
3111 days 18 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
OMG!!!! D: Marks I'm sorry to see you go but glad I can stay to keep trying to improve!
3111 days 18 hours ago
Max7313
aw it was fun, the only problem i have is that

submitting late = 1/6th of a point
spam = -40% basically

Tolis, fix ur judging system plz just some of my critique. Goodluck. Kingdom and TDIlindsayfan ftw!!! hopefully see yall next season
3111 days 18 hours ago
forevermissprice
Kinda getting annoyed with the amount of shade being throw my way for absolutely no reason, I am in no way shape or form a biased judge, I've been in this competition twice so I know a thing or two I'd say when it comes to judging. Not saying I'm perfect judge, cause I'm not, but I do my best in helping everyone who comes to me! Apparently another judge put my name out there and said I'm the one being super mean and everything which is false. Tolis' is the only one who knows who's comments are whose, that's it that's all. I judge on what I hear, not who the singer is as a person! So keep the negativity to yourselves loves, keep it awaaaaay from me!
3111 days 4 hours ago
EnglishBB
I have really appreciated your feedback and help throughout the competition forevermissprince and I am sad to see you go! Hope we get another judge sorted to finish the competition :)
3111 days 1 hour ago
Carlisle
Sorry to see you go :( I always enjoyed reading your comments!!
3110 days 19 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
Miss Price, I love you and you are amazing, I will miss your critiques, ty for your help <3
3109 days 18 hours ago
SilverShadow
Leave Missprice alone!!!! Btw Tolis can be a guest judge??? hihihi..

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!