This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Critique/Results Show #2

Topic » Critique/Results Show #2

5071 days 1 hour ago
krisbliss
Welcome to the second critique/results show!  Thank you so much everyone for participating.  I wanted to let everyone know that a past contestant, 77sparks, will be rejoining the game since he had a legit reason for not being able to post the round he was evicted, and he has some potential to do well in this competition.

Therefore, we have 15 contestants competing this round.  There will be a bottom 5 this round, and 3 will be eliminated. 

Dante is the only person who did not turn in a recording.  Therefore, he is automatically in the bottom 5.  The other 4 contestants who will be joining him will be determined by the judges.

Here are the 14 performances from this round:

1. Emmaleigh: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/let-it-be-2355381.html
2. RJ: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/these-words-2356786.html
3. Jermin: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/toxic-2356531.html
4. Tolis: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/rude-boy-2357019.html
5. Drench: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/dog-days-are-over-2357363.html
6. FrOntIeRpSyChIaTrIsT: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/super-massive-black-hole-2358370.html
7. blogs:
8. Anthony: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b3a3878fc
9. Runner: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/ae9bd5864
10. BlackWidow: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/havent-met-you-yet-2361955.html
11. BengalBoy: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/kiss-me-2362093.html
12. ShatteringWindows: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/hey-soul-sister-2363099.html
13. Anita: http://www.karaokeplay.com/recordings/she-will-be-loved-2365543.html
14. 77Sparks77: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b1a2a4d84

Judges, you can critique the contestants and then rank them on a scale of 1-14.  Thanks, and gl everyone!  I'm really enjoying listening to all of your performances.
5070 days 23 hours ago
hotdogsalad
Rankings for Week 2:
1.RJ
2.Emma
3.Blogs
4.Tolis
5.Front
6.Black
7.Anthony
8.Sparks
9.Antia
10.Windows
11.Drench
12.Dru
13.Runner
14.Jermin
5070 days 23 hours ago
hotdogsalad
deleted all the comments on accident and i dont want to redo them so go with the rankings >.<
5070 days 23 hours ago
anthony2011class
Thank you for the comment i saw it <333.
5070 days 23 hours ago
hotdogsalad
TOLIS HELPED ME REMEBER SOME TY :D xD they arent my words from before but there summed up :P

RJ - awesome job again

Emmaleigh - great a little better than last week

Blogs - awesome, don't like rap but you were great

Tolis:Great way better then last week :D

frontier- love the song, you did weel don't know what other judges will say

Sparks - good, doing girly songs, probably going to bomb rock week if you make it that far

jermin - better than last week

Runner: hated it tbh :( last week was alot better

DRU:you make me hard but not hard enough so it was alright (inside joke with me and tolis :P)

Windows: ALOT better then last week 

Drench:okay and is the singer a dude or a chick

Anthony: you did awesome this week my favortie from you :D

Antia:was good but last week was alot better

TY to tolis again xD
5070 days 21 hours ago
soccerguy0428
Emmaleigh - Not a huge fan of the song choice but I think you displayed it very nicely. Your voice is beautiful and has good potential in here!

RJ - You did great again this round! I think your voice is absolutely awesome. :D If you keep up performances like this, I think you should be safe for a very long time!

Jermin - I think you improved from last week for sure, but I still think your emotion and spirit is not really into the song. It sounded like you were embarrassed to sing, or had a lack of confidence.

Tolis - Ive loved both song choices so far and I think you did a much better job at this one. :) I like the improvement that I saw.

Drench - At first I wasnt sure but I think you did a good job at displaying your voice throughout this song. I could feel the emotion which is what I like to see. Nice job!

Front - I liked it! I really liked how your voice was so smooth in the whole song, and the emotion was strongly there. Great improvement!

Blogs - Well I have to say your song choice is for sure my favorite! I love this song and I loved your version of it. Your voice is just so great and it fit really well with this song!

Anthony - Another good song choice and I think you displayed it very nicely. I saw definite improvement from last week! :)

Runner - I love this song too but I think your performance couldve used some work. I can tell you are a Lady Gaga fan but Im not sure that her songs are meant for you...:/

BlackWidow - And yet another great song choice! :D Your voice is amazing and I loved the different parts that you changed in the song. I think it definitely made your performance that much better!

Bengal - It was great improvement from last week thats for sure! You always just seem so quiet and timid so Id love for your to break out of your shell a bit.

Windows - I think this was also an improvement from last time. I think you are starting to get a bit more comfortable which is fun to see so keep it up!

Anita - Your voice is just so smooth and soft that it would be hard to give it a bad score! Another awesome performance and I cant wait to see what you have to bring to us in future performances. :D

Sparks - Im glad you could join us since I think you have great potential in here! Your voice is "beautiful" like the song :p but seriously I think you have a gorgeous voice and Im glad to have you in here.

1. Blogs
2. RJ
3. Anita
4. Emmaleigh
5. Tolis
6. Front
7. BlackWidow
8. Sparks
9. Drench
10. Anthony
11. Bengal
12. Windows
13. Jermin
14. Runner

Gosh this was really tough to place a lot of you! I think a lot of you improved since last time so nice job. :)
5070 days 20 hours ago
Runner430
well I know I am in the bottom 3 already lol
5070 days 20 hours ago
krisbliss
Emmaleigh:  Again, I will say that you have such a pretty tone to your voice.  It's very pleasant to listen to, and I love listening to you each round.  I feel like the song you sang last round was easier for you to sing, and this week there were a few times that you got off track, but overall I think you did real well. 

RJ:  I just love the richness and smoothness to your voice.  It's clear you are a great vocalist. I thought last round was better than this one, but you still delivered a solid performance.  I'm always looking forward to hearing what you're going to perform, and I hope you can get even better than you already are in the rounds to come.

Jermin: This was a HUGE improvement from last round!  I could hear and understand you a lot better this time, and I did enjoy the performance.  I would say to keep working on getting louder and making it easier to understand what you are saying.  You may not be the "best" singer, but it was entertaining, and I'm enjoying seeing you grow.

Tolis: This performance was so fun!  It was also a huge improvement from last round.  Your voice was able to come through a lot more, and I could tell you were enjoying yourself with the song.  You had me singing and dancing along, and I really loved it.  Keep this up, and you can make it far!

Drench:  The quality was a lot better this round, and it was a lot easier to hear your voice.  I feel like this song was more entertaining during the chorus, but the verses could be a tad boring.  I don't think this was the right song choice for you since I don't think it suited your voice, and I think there were times that you were off a bit, but I'm glad the sound quality was better this round.

Front:  I thought this was an improvement over your last performance.  You also have a voice that is nice to listen to, and I enjoyed this quite a bit.  I'm interested to see what more you can bring in the future rounds. 

Blogs:  This was an amazing performance.  I like how you put your own twist on the song.  I only wish that it was longer, but I still really loved it.  You always bring something fresh to your songs, and I really enjoy listening to them.

Anthony:  This was a really big improvement from your last performance.  Thank you so much for listening to our feedback and doing something that is different than you normally do.  I think it definitely paid off for you!  You have a very distinct voice, and that helps you stand out.  If you keep picking diverse songs, I think you can keep doing great in this competition.  Wonderful job this round!

Runner:  I do really like this song, but I don't think it was the right one for you.  I would love to see you do something different than you normally do.  A lot of the songs you've done so far have been from Lady Gaga.  Though I do like her, I would like to see you branch out and try something new.

BlackWidow:  First of all, I love this song.  You definitely held your own with it too.  You are another contestant who has a great tone and pleasant voice.  I don't think this performance was quite as good as last round, but it was still very good. 

Bengal:  You have been improving, and I do think this song suited you more than your last one.  I would love to hear you sing with more confidence and really let go. A+ for effort though!

Windows:  I think this song was a lot better of choice for you compared to the one you sang last time.  You sang with more confidence, and it was definitely an improvement. 

Anita:  It was nice to hear you sing something different.  I love the quality of your voice.  You're also another contestant that I always look forward to hearing.  I think the song you sang last round was probably a bit better for your voice, but I loved seeing you do something diverse, and I can't wait to see what else you can bring!

To be continued in the next post.
5070 days 20 hours ago
krisbliss
Sparks:  I'm glad you're back in the competition.  I enjoyed this performance, and I like your voice a lot.  I'm looking forward to seeing you grow in the competition.

Rankings:
1.blogs
2.RJ
3.Anita
4.Emmaleigh
5.Tolis
6.Anthony
7.BlackWidow
8.Front
9.Sparks
10.Windows
11.Jermin
12.Drench
13.Runner
14.Bengal
5070 days 19 hours ago
krisbliss
Here are the combined judges rankings so far with just Bio left to post.  The less points the better.

1. Blogs/RJ - 5
2. Blogs/RJ - 5
3. Emmaleigh - 10
4. Tolis - 14
5. Anita - 15
6. Front - 19
7. Black - 20
8. Anthony - 23
9. Sparks - 25
10. Drench/Gabe - 32
11. Drench/Gabe - 32
12. Bengal - 37
13. Jermin - 38
14. Runner - 40
5070 days 17 hours ago
blogs
aww thanks guys
5070 days 17 hours ago
FrOntIeRpSyChIaTrIsT
im fumin
5070 days 16 hours ago
blogs
6th is fine u moron
5070 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
tHX GUYS!
5070 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
wow hotdog really it seems like some judges just aren't real but idc cause the public knows realness
5070 days 8 hours ago
BioDork
Gonna go short and simple, I got a 5 year old here who WONT leave me alone!

Emily: I honestly liked the last performance better, but it was really good! One of the few people who actually choose good songs.

RJ: It was obvious that you were going to be really good, the last one was WAY better! But that doesn't mean this wasn't good. This was still amazing and I can see you in the finals already.

Jermin: Well I can kinda hear you anyway, but you don't seem to be trying. Maybe move on from Britney Spears as well.

Tolis: You need me work on song choice. Don't pick what you like, pick what you think you can do good at, and what the public likes.

Drench: It was ok, but it wasn't great. I noticed a lot of the time you went from quiet, to loud, to quiet than loud! Can you even read comments being banned? Lol

FrOntIeRpSyChIaTrIsT: Much better than before! I feel you have a lot of word to catch up to the top runners, but keep it up and you can make it.

Blogs: I saw your song choice and I was like... Are you kidding me? BUT WOW! You pulled it off, and one of the tops this week! So far my favorite. The only thing I didn't like about it, was it seemed to go faster than it should.

Anthony: I like you because it seems like you are having a LOT of fun with your performances, and this game. I think it was a good song choice, but it seems like you are manipulating your voice to make it louder or something, which isn't bad, but loud isn't always the best.

Runner: LOL Runner! Why did you choose this song? Wasn't very good, and the singing wasn't great. Very pitch, and it was terrible honestly. Pick better songs that show your singing, not talking.

BlackWidow: Great song choice, I liked your “Over the Rainbow” performance way better. But it was still amazing. I honestly hated how it cut off at the end, but it made me go to youtube and actually listen to the rest of the song. Can't wait for the rest of your songs.

BengalBoy: Well it shows that you are not taking this competition when you delicate a song labeled “Kiss Me” to me. It was better than before, but please at least PRETEND you are taking this competition seriously.

Shatter: Was very off key. If you are going to have the background music, you need to sing alone with tone of the song, and I don't feel you did. Very off!

Anita: Loved the song, I love how you voice is distinct, very soft. I honestly hope you make it to ROCK week, because it would be great to see you pump up the voice and rock out!

Sparks: Welcome back! I'm glad you are back, because you were one of my favorites, and it sucks that you were not able to post! Great song choice, and you have a good voice!

1.Blogs
2.Emily
3.RJ
4.BlackWidow
5.Anita
6.Sparks
7.FrOntIeRpSyChIaTrIsT
8.Anthony
9.Tolis
10.BengalBoy
11.Drench
12.Shatter
13.Runner
14.Jermin

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!